The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And prick said he not going to buy any clothes coz he dont need anything who goes to Florida and not buy anything !

Reactions: 6
But not one comment on the one they put up publicly announcing their trip. That's how much non-paying people care. lol

Reactions: 7
Did they actually say they are taking a case, packed by someone else, full of food and snacks that they have no idea about? WTF guys, so wrong

Reactions: 12
I still don't understand why they pack so much clothes. You're clearly staying in a condo/villa/with friends with laundry facilities. Nobody needs to take 15 tshirts plus another week's worth of button down shirts plus 10 pairs of shorts or whatever he said it was. Take a week's worth of tops and shorts (god forbid you re-wear the same thing later in the week), plus the 3 pairs of jeans/pants, a hoodie, sweater, and a few pairs of shoes/sandals. That would be fine even for the cruise they're going on... if they don't already have Covid by then.

Did they actually say they are taking a case, packed by someone else, full of food and snacks that they have no idea about? WTF guys, so wrong
It would have been great if it was full of drugs and they got caught. lol

Just saw that Morgan from Very Unofficial Travel Guides and his husband caught Covid while they were in Orlando for the past few weeks. They tested positive now that they're back in Germany. Well his husband is positive so far and not Morgan but Morgan figures he will be.

Last edited:
When checking in your luggage .. Q1 have you packed your own case A .. Yes, this is we’re the liar guys will have to lie to the authorities, they packed 2 bags but not the 3rd one!!!! Liar 1 & Liar 2

Reactions: 11
OMG how did they answer that question at the airline check in about did they pack their own bags ?

Reactions: 9
The lady with the dark hair and black top is friends with Chris Lost In Florida. She and her husband was on one of their Universal vlogs not that long ago.

OMG how did they answer that question at the airline check in about did they pack their own bags ?
Lee will be frantically be editing any mention of this suitcase out of the next couple of vlogs now it’s been mentioned here

Reactions: 10
I never take old magic bands with me, pretty sure the shelf life is only 2 years on them & also don’t you need to individually link magic bands? So if you decide to change them daily you have to relink them?
No, once linked it stays linked

Reactions: 3
Your comment isn't showing for me, so they have probably not approved it. I mean, it is a perfectly valid question to ask . . .
How dare anyone question them though

So they didn’t fly upper for £90? Is that what they’d said before? There are so many untruths it’s hard to keep up!

How dare anyone question them though

So they didn’t fly upper for £90? Is that what they’d said before? There are so many untruths it’s hard to keep up!
They can't keep track of their own lies. Shocker.

Reactions: 8
Being safe on a flight is so important. It’s not right them promoting breaking the safety rules

Reactions: 8
Being safe on a flight is so important. It’s not right them promoting breaking the safety rules
Doesn't surprise me in the least. I mean, they went on back to back cruises when they weren't supposed to. I'm sure there's lots of rules and regs that they flout all the time.

I’ve contacted Virgin Atlantic about it and she don’t care if I get banned off this site because flight safety is the most important thing and should be taken absolutely seriously

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.