The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion ... Caravan Roommates Have Been On The Cruising !! Pouty Still Bald & Prick Still Boozing .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The are friends with Lisa and Ade, they do Disney and she does journaling and boxes etc, they mentioned having a discord movie night with prick and pouty. It really puts me off them especially when they say our friends prick and pouty🤮
Me too! I actually really like Lisa and Ade and it does make me question their taste if they're chatty/friendly with The Lodge Guys.

Reactions: 3
Hey baldy, your hair job has failed pal, shave if off you look like a coconut.

I know someone who went to the same clinic AFTER you and has actual hair 🤔

Get a refund

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nicks happy with Jaded at the Abba meal, best thing they've done in years apparently. For this read he got EXTRA pissed

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The are friends with Lisa and Ade, they do Disney and she does journaling and boxes etc, they mentioned having a discord movie night with prick and pouty. It really puts me off them especially when they say our friends prick and pouty🤮

They went with them plus yaz and ash up snowdon, I know that yaz and ash are persona non grata at the moment but I think they definitely saw through those two idiots that weekend
Even though her voice can slightly annoying I love their travel vlogs, I’m surprised they associate themselves with these two, they even met up with them before the cruises. Most of the questions that were answered on the last vlog were taken from here and to put people straight, very shady.

Reactions: 10
Just seen a video of Prick dancing on a story on FB... god i needed a drink after watching it... hes just looks like a tool

• Haha
  • Wow
Just watched the last pile of lying caravan crap.
What sad, pathetic, vile, pathetic shite.
I dare you twats to take a lie detector on camera- live- and answer ALL of the question.
I call you as you are: lying sacks of shite.
You will NEVER be sponsored
You will be investigated for your finances.
You will collapse.
Every Lie Is Recorded.
Ta.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion ...Caravan Roommates Still On The Fiddle !! Ones Still Bald 👴 The Other On The Tipple 🥃🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread Suggestion 13: Corrupt Caravan Codependents Continue Cruise Corruption Caused By Conned Contributions of Crazed Cultists.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Mamma Mia party was two nights ago, Jade is posting her vlog about it on Sunday. It'll be another two weeks before P&P post theirs (though the Kerchingas will see it in the next couple of days)
Just remembered, I wonder when we'll see the third cruise footage?

Reactions: 8
The Mamma Mia party was two nights ago, Jade is posting her vlog about it on Sunday. It'll be another two weeks before P&P post theirs (though the Kerchingas will see it in the next couple of days)
Just remembered, I wonder when we'll see the third cruise footage?
Next year. They are presently filming vlogmas 🤡 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Thread Suggestion 13: Corrupt Caravan Codependents Continue Cruise Corruption Caused By Conned Contributions of Crazed Cultists.
there is another word beginning with’C’ I think you missed.

C U Next Tuesday.

• Haha
The level of banality and stupidity filming vlogmas in advance as it’s the only way they can justify taking money from the kerchingas is just pathetic

These two are more like the trackers every day. Both are slow to upload time crucial events in a meaningful timeframe

Thread suggestion #fake youtube subs and merch taken down and though he's in denial Pouty still has a shiny crown

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.