The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion. Lodge Guys #13 Fake Friends, Fake Subs, Fake Hair, Fake Disney Vloggers

Reactions: 12
How do they keep getting away with doing this ?! Its always round numbers so obvious!
This is what they mean when they talk about investing kerchingas money back into their channel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How do they keep getting away with doing this ?! Its always round numbers so obvious!
Apparently its how the system reports numbers when they increase. Only Youtube will know the when exactly they are added. The more subscribers you get then the increase shows as a bigger number ie over a certain amount the the increase will be reported in whole 1000's the next increase could be whole 10,000's.

Reactions: 3
Dont give a monkey if we dont get something free?! yeah right, they are always wanting free things
Love Disney? No they may like going to Disney but it's the events etc but they would like it whatever the theme

You bought tea cakes, not toasted tea cakes! Sharing one again even though they had two breakfasts yesterday

Journaling is over - it didnt really start.
They know how to spend money on expensive food, they dont plan meals at all. Cooking in his coat as usual, a jumper and jeans would be better.
More new clothes- do they throw any out or give them to charity?

Reactions: 10
My husband has just said to me ( I have tonight's vlogs on ) " is that all they do is go from holiday to holiday ? , but they have a empty sterile life really " ..PS Nick it will take more than butterfly pads to sort they horrible eye sacks out .

Thread Suggestion ..........Caravan Spongers On There 3rd Cruise !! Because They Are Stealing From The FunerabIe & Downing The Booze

Thread suggestion ..... Caravan Spongers On There 3rd Cruise !! Because They Are Stealing From The Vulnerable & Downing The Booze .

Last edited:
I see the creative journaling has been kicked into touch by the weapons grade grifters. I always thought Lisa was a sucker to be dragged in to their awful world as a friend. I hope she really sees these two idiots for what they are. Cheap nasty bottom feeders of the highest order. Don’t pay these losers anything they are fleecing you

So their what to do outside of the parks is Celebration? Seriously guys, is that all you got? We all know you’re not Disney fans at all and this just goes to show you know naff all about the area.

Lodge Guys #13 Still faking the timeline and fleecing your Patreon lambs, do us all a favour and stick to getting shitfaced in your caravan

Reactions: 17
They’ve done a bicycle ride once around Celebration!! they have no idea what to do outside the parks apart from shopping & eating there are State Parks they could visit, there are natural springs they could visit, there are other places to visit in and around Orlando, downtown Orlando has a museum and is quite an eclectic place to visit, we loved exploring it, Sanford is not just where the airplanes land, it’s an historic town in its own right again with museums etc they go to Cocoa Beach coz a Kerchinga lives there, they’ve been to St Augustine because they’ve seen other people go there, they eat the same breakfast at the same cafe!! coz again it’s all they know! they have no original ideas of their own!! Plus when they go back it won’t be the same Disney they left!!

Reactions: 11
They’ve done a bicycle ride once around Celebration!! they have no idea what to do outside the parks apart from shopping & eating there are State Parks they could visit, there are natural springs they could visit, there are other places to visit in and around Orlando, downtown Orlando has a museum and is quite an eclectic place to visit, we loved exploring it, Sanford is not just where the airplanes land, it’s an historic town in its own right again with museums etc they go to Cocoa Beach coz a Kerchinga lives there, they’ve been to St Augustine because they’ve seen other people go there, they eat the same breakfast at the same cafe!! coz again it’s all they know! they have no original ideas of their own!! Plus when they go back it won’t be the same Disney they left!!
they suit lanzarote , Ibiza all inclusive type of holidays eat and drink all day both be happy

Reactions: 11
They're so inconsistent, Prick said early on in the last slog they were paying for the latest cruise with the last of the money they'd had saved for the florida holiday they didn't take this year then towards the end he said they were paying for it with a cruise credit they'd got! My guess is they're paying for it with money from generous (but naive) patreons. No drinks package this time but what's the bet there actually is or ones added at the last minute

Reactions: 12
Agree that they are more suited to an all inclusive holiday in the sun! Everyone by now should recognise that their love of Disney was just a way to gain new followers but sadly they are vile humans which can't be hidden in the videos and doubt many people stick around.

Given the opportunity they will add a drinks package!!

They listed a lot of things you can do on the ship, and we know from the insta post that Lee did at least do 1 of them, but lets see what else that requires an additional cost that they do! Do we think they go on a beg in the discord chats that they want to try X.Y,Z and see if people are willing to send them more money to do it?!

Got to laugh at the PO Box being spoken about purely for people to send them stuff! Let the, oh we really want to try this product but can't find it, all for people to send it!

I see someone’s on the brandy again there was a empty and full bottle on the ‘45th cruise announcement’ yesterday

• Haha
  • Wow
On this "upcoming" cruise there are lots of activities. Then proceeds to name them and that when in Port the activities are free. They might go off ship just to stretch their legs and they've been to Liverpool before so it doesn't matter. They did book tickets to the Titanic museum which was £17 each (or was it £19, I can't remember) Cue the "it's exactly like the film" comments. L&R went to that museum and only paid £7 each with a voucher so HA!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.