The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays vlog is just a car crash. Do they not realise slagging off the ordering system, moaning about the towels etc isn’t going to help their begging for a free cruise. If I was in charge of the companies PR, I would switch off this vlog straight away. Nick moan for the first 10 mins just endlessly complaining.

- unable to pronounce things properly
- moaning about a charge to get things delivered to your sunbed. Do they think there’s hundred of waiters all over the ship finding your location?
- camera on the floor, camera showing lift doors shutting, camera showing the door opening.
- calling a blanket a rug
- trying to link everything back to Disney
- super zoomed in on the daily planner (clearly trying to hide the date)

i can’t even hate watch anymore. Also +600 subs yesterday, someone been shopping I see
I noticed the massive jump in subs yesterday?! 🤥 Totally agree with all you've said it was garbage and just full of their greedy vibes.

Reactions: 12
Why was Pouty editing in the room if they stopped daily vlogging so they didn't have to vlog on holiday 🤔 But then suppose he would ever be able to edit given they are permanently on holiday :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Limited to 12 drinks per day”

Oh you poor bleeping sausage!

LEIGH STOP WITHT THE DISNEY FARCADE!!!!
Watching you trying and brush it off that you didn’t know the film was tangled was painful.
Does that mean 12 drinks total including soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, tea, coffee etc

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine Tweedle twit and Tweedle Prick saying something like this?
I really like Luke and Rich, you can tell how much they love Disney and how knowledgeable they are! It’s nice to see the love they have for each other too. looking forward to their vlogmas series, even last year during lockdown/tiers it was nice to watch even with all the restrictions that was in place :)

Why was Pouty editing in the room if they stopped daily vlogging so they didn't have to vlog on holiday 🤔 But then suppose he would ever be able to edit given they are permanently on holiday :ROFLMAO:
I guess they’d only factored being away for the one cruise 😂😉

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really like Luke and Rich, you can tell how much they love Disney and how knowledgeable they are! It’s nice to see the love they have for each other too. looking forward to their vlogmas series, even last year during lockdown/tiers it was nice to watch even with all the restrictions that was in place :)

I guess they’d only factored being away for the one cruise 😂😉
I love ❤ them also. They are respective to their audience and to each other. They are thoughtful about their vlogs and the content. They clearly do it for other reasons than money, unlike PandP.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Completely agree, prick and pouty believe that everyone is 'fake' their USP is being 'real' but they're the fakest out there, and recent developments have only cemented that.

Like I said in an earlier post, no amount of editing can hide the fact that you are a tit person

Prick mentions about 20 mins in that Pouty was taking photos for Instagram......so why not post them.....because you couldn't!

And the fact that kerchingas paying for all this was discussed recently and today on youtube a video of theirs from July 2019 came up called 'Sazzle gives as good as she gets' (She really doesn't!)
Prick was showing off a new camera and said ' Our Patreons have contributed their pledges towards, we always put it back into the channel' In fact he said they put ALL the money back into the channel. So where's the money going guys? Not seen you share any purchases for the channel in a while but still taking that money. They already completed their patreon goals 100% and when we said about that here they amended it and changed it to 30%'
I hate people that take money on Patreon and LIE about what it will be spent on. If they were honest, half of them probably wouldn't pay.
1634754744965.png
1634755099412.png
1634755114327.png

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Prick mentions about 20 mins in that Pouty was taking photos for Instagram......so why not post them.....because you couldn't!

And the fact that kerchingas paying for all this was discussed recently and today on youtube a video of theirs from July 2019 came up called 'Sazzle gives as good as she gets' (She really doesn't!)
Prick was showing off a new camera and said ' Our Patreons have contributed their pledges towards, we always put it back into the channel' In fact he said they put ALL the money back into the channel. So where's the money going guys? Not seen you share any purchases for the channel in a while but still taking that money. They already completed their patreon goals 100% and when we said about that here they amended it and changed it to 30%'
I hate people that take money on Patreon and LIE about what it will be spent on. If they were honest, half of them probably wouldn't pay.
View attachment 820081View attachment 820098View attachment 820102
They're just greedy bores feeding off lonely vulnerable people. I'm pretty sure they think their content is amazing , fact is its really poor. I would think people like CLIF are probably now a bit embarrassed to be associated with them as I'm sure after spending time with them they've realised what idiots they are

Reactions: 10
Anyone who wants to be associated with or PAYG friends of these vile lying scamming parasites needs to get their heads tested.

They're just greedy bores feeding off lonely vulnerable people. I'm pretty sure they think their content is amazing , fact is its really poor. I would think people like CLIF are probably now a bit embarrassed to be associated with them as I'm sure after spending time with them they've realised what idiots they are
Chris and Jen seem far too nice to hang around much longer i'm sure we will see and hear less of them once they see their true colours (well i hope they do anyway!)

The sunglasses Prick was wearing 4 mins into the vlog, didn't he break them in Disneyland Paris ??? Glad he fixed them in time for the cruise !!!!!!!!!

Apparently Alice in Wonderland isn't Disney either ???¿ #DisneyVloggers !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The sunglasses Prick was wearing 4 mins into the vlog, didn't he break them in Disneyland Paris ??? Glad he fixed them in time for the cruise !!!!!!!!!

Apparently Alice in Wonderland isn't Disney either ???¿ #DisneyVloggers !!!!
What an utter idiot ! Yes the yellow armed sunglasses did break on the last day at DLP. infant pouty said he was glad they did as he didn't like them lol

Just popped in to say I have no idea who these people are but the thread shows up alot to me and the PIP PIP HOORAY title fully SENDS me every time 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'll see myself out. 👞👞

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yup! The yellow armed sunglasses Prick broke on their last full day at DLP are alive and well in tonights vlog... another continuity problem Leigh, all you had to do was edit the ruddy vlogs lol 😆
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So basically, you didn't properly research the cruise but jumped on a cheap price, upgraded to a drinks package thinking it was unlimited when it clearly stated that it was still limited! The fact they mentioned it was in the small print, do you think they tried to complain and it was pointed out to them?

Also, all those Disney prints they pointed out as Disney lovers you would think they would mention they are Thomas Kinkade! I have in jigsaw format of these and they are gorgeous prints which I hope to buy one soon for my new house :)

So basically, you didn't properly research the cruise but jumped on a cheap price, upgraded to a drinks package thinking it was unlimited when it clearly stated that it was still limited! The fact they mentioned it was in the small print, do you think they tried to complain and it was pointed out to them?

Also, all those Disney prints they pointed out as Disney lovers you would think they would mention they are Thomas Kinkade! I have in jigsaw format of these and they are gorgeous prints which I hope to buy one soon for my new house :)
As Disney lovers they should have known the prints were Thomas kinkade !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.