The Lodge Guys #12 PIP PIP Hooray! Two cruises for disabled kerchingas to pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many hours in a day they spend in here reading comments 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sadly they'll get away with it but would be the FIRST to condemn anyone else doing it

Reactions: 7
Sadly they'll get away with it but would be the FIRST to condemn anyone else doing it
I am now looking forward to all the "dangerous farm shop" type moaning they'll be doing between now and Christmas when every place they go is busy.

Reactions: 13
I can still see the date, although you have to pause and slow down the play time.

Haven't heard back from the cruise companies yet, but they take 48 hours to respond

Reactions: 12
To me they are worse than Yaz and Ca$h for the completely deceitful way they are just continuing the lie.

Reactions: 15
A85AB960-3F27-4616-BF27-4C349E71EF63.png

Ohhhh what we have to look forward to….

Also they parted with some money 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
What's the deal with the 50th merch that they have on sale? Proper ripped off the 50th anniversary stuff

Reactions: 11
Currently watching a vlog by a wee lassie who was on the same cruise as them. Basically if you are driving you get your Covid test in your car about a mile away from the ship. You only go into the seated one if you are a walk on passenger. Yet more proof that they walked from one ship to the other.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
What's the deal with the 50th merch that they have on sale? Proper ripped off the 50th anniversary stuff
The designed some shite merch that looks like it was done on MS Paint. More shite for the kerchingas to buy.

My 8 year old nephew could have designed something better

• Haha
The designed some shite merch that looks like it was done on MS Paint. More shite for the kerchingas to buy.

My 8 year old nephew could have designed something better
I wonder how many they have sold 😂 proper money grabbers these 2

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watching the video, nick just said ’isn’t it nice to be back at sea again!’
What after a few hours:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well I think I’ve been blocked on Facebook and Instagram thanks to being someone’s partner on here 😂 now neither of us can see what shite they post! If I haven’t been blocked then they’ve got rid of everything which I very highly doubt 🤣

On passing the Celebrity ship I wonder if one of them said "I can't believe we were only on there a few hours ago." I would howl if they had said it and that twonk left it in!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I think I’ve been blocked on Facebook and Instagram thanks to being someone’s partner on here 😂 now neither of us can see what shite they post! If I haven’t been blocked then they’ve got rid of everything which I very highly doubt 🤣
I’m in a similar boat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.