Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sully25

Only watch the start of his vlog, way to braggy for me to continue to watch .. concierge this concierge that, ok Adam has a successful YT channel but Gary C, for whatever reason doesn't work!! bit like TCCD grifters!!
Glad other people can't
stand those two either

Reactions: 3

LOL Lady

Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree
Errrm, this is incredibly rude! "Don't want to fat shame" but you totally bloody did!
Although I don't personally know them I don't think Hannah is 'very fat' and she was going to get a dress as she got soaked in the rain

So not needed
I apologise I didnt mean any offence. Maybe it was a stupid comment and again if it caused any offence I do genuinely apologise

Actually, this is tattle so grab a coffee and shut the fuck up. If you don't like the comments move the fuck on off

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

PJones

VIP Member
Just watching their day 2 at DLP (apologies if this has been mentioned), but they claim the Ratatouille ride is only 5 minutes but that looked like a 30 minute line at least and then they magically walked into the ride via the Premiere Access line, but completely fail to mention that they’d paid to jump the queue. Guess Patreon money pays for more than just friends?
How do you know it was the premier access line

PJones

VIP Member
Disney food onsite is overpriced but DLP is the most expensive.
Why they haven't gone to val d'Europe for food is beyond me

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
If they don’t address their view on the Yaz and cash situation. Then it shows they agree with the behaviour. They are always very vocal about stuff, so this shows what they do think. They are even worse than I thought because they haven’t said anything…
The radio silence is so interesting, really makes you wonder if they are not also trying/planning to sneak in too 👀

ZapfaWat

wow didnt even notice but its obvious, that’s the old fast pass queue, you can see the standby line at the back

1F8E7845-764B-431E-89EC-8C73F9DED9C1.jpeg

RebelUtd

VIP Member
I’m sure Pouty and Prick would have been putting his pictures on blast. I also saw that CLIF has made the media list for Universal. That’s gotta stink a little bit. He’s also still relatively small, but his content is fantastic. So no Disney UK 50th celebration invite and sucking up to smaller content channels like Bazza for the views. Coincidentally Bazza also had dinner with the Misters, I saw a post
So who out of this lot did get invited to the party in London or don’t we know?

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
I’ve also noticed that they are 16 days behind filming and then releasing on YouTube. But I’ve also seen they are promoting and trying to tempt people to become patreons so they can see the videos 2 weeks earlier which they are now, I think this is planned by them to get more people to subscribe if they feel they don’t want to wait 2 weeks.
Especially now as they're posting pics of them "packing for DLP"

Leigh is so uptight, so bothered how he looks and thinks everyone is looking at him, he totally can’t relax!! I kno Nick was pished but thought he was quite funny

Oh I missed it 😂😂
21:46 he said "it's not Disney" so I'll kinda forgive him for that.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
It's too far away for them considering they wouldn't take a 10 minute trip to get to Kirkwall from the port. Glasgow is over 30 minutes away by road from the port at Greenock.
True, the difference being Kirkwall wouldn't have any shops that would interest them, Glasgow will.
We'll see, personally I don't think they'll go, not when there's 'free' food on board. How bloody boring not to experience somewhere different. I'd be off the boat every stop.