Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
According to the timeline the DLP ones should be shown in two weeks, I think they'll have vlogged normally on their days home, they'll mention they fancied a few days days off from filming and lo and behold the DLP vlogs will start next week.

Reactions: 4

Millyve

VIP Member
New member trying to bate other members when it clearly isn’t Leigh. Don’t react as someone’s trying to troll.

• Haha

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
They have zero Disney knowledge it's hilarious! Saying Princess Aurora was 'Tangled, but she doesn't have enough hair'!

Why does Prick have to be first with everything? Pouty shows him something.....yeah, I saw that yesterday or I saw that over there 🤦‍♀️ Grow up man!

I found this screaming fake too, it's so put on!
Round two of fake screams next vlog on Tower Of Terror!

Oh and if they are going to show menus and prices, get it right!
Pouty showing the Manhattan Restaurant menu, pans menu starters then mains, moaning prices are high, €30 a bowl of pasta then gets to the set menu of 3 courses for €42 and says starter €42 and Prick gasps......get it right, do your sodding research!

And no way did Pouty have all the Star wars toys as a kid......he has no clue about it all!
pouty ain’t got a clue about star wars ! F ing lier he had a the toys bullshit !

And the bit about the Ursula thing was sick 😷 in front of the kids. Did I hear correctly that prick said this is what we do all night ?

Emmy79

VIP Member
They definitely got the twat mobile from a "friend" called Steve

Not sure if Sandy is the person I was thinking of now, I zoomed in as far as I can on her pic and she looks different

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Anyone who’s a WDW fan knows how to pronounce Beignets, AJ from DFB is constantly going on about them and Leigh has reference her many times before.

Well in my opinion they should.
These twats dont have a clue ! WDW expertises yeah right !

Nadurath

VIP Member
Can they sneak in this line I don’t see them spending money on passes ?
Not a chance. There’s multiple Cast Members policing the entrance and you have to scan a ticket to go down it. Breathe too close to a Premiere Pass line and they’re on you trying to make sure you’re doing the scanning correctly or shooing you out in the polite disney way.

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Yeah but one Disney cruise is only one set of vlogs, they’re probs thinking 2 cruises more dosh from the KERCHINGAS!!

But surely the cost of the 2 cruises would be the same as a Disney cruise?! Which would be more fitting with your supposed love of Disney?! It is pretty obvious they are only doing this for the food and drink because no matter how much they try to sell it Prick is not a good chef!! So they are spending money on getting good food (and as pointed out, no sharing in sight!) and not interested in any other part of what cruises offer. SO after all the effort of trying to find the library, did we actually see Leigh reading or visiting it again?!
Nope, oh wait, they sat in it waiting to disembark!!

Is this a fake account to give us false infor … as got told to by those two?
Surely on discord they’re different to on camera so wouldn’t the Patreon know this!!

Last edited:

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Did you hear Prick addressing the early linkers (victims) yesterday about the bird? So that proves they see the vlogs the next day after it being filmed. I wonder if they release vlogs every day for them rather than 3 or 4 a week for us plebs? But that doesn't work for 2 day vlogs does it?