Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You are probably right as I can see Pouty joined a certain Facebook group on the 27th.

Can you imagine what it must be like constantly lying about day to day stuff?
Not to defend them but it is quite common for vloggers (granted more successful vloggers) don't say where they are/where they are staying till they leave so they don't get pestered. If you happen to see them fine, but most don't broadcast for security reasons

Reactions: 4

ExiledManc

Prick paid for the failed discounted/sponsored hair transplant so he’s going to moan and moan about it. Leighvil won’t be allowed another one.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Here's an idea boys, being that you went on a 7 night cruise, and I assume you vlogged every day, why don't you actually show it over 7 consecutive days instead of 3 or 4 vlogs in a week with each vlog covering 2 days? Might get more engagement, new viewers, you never know.
Just a thought. It's obvious really.
Thank me later.
Quoting my own post to add
You might also get new patrons and you tube members.... Kerching!!! 🤣

• Haha

Millyve

VIP Member
Kinda twats that would have ordered a flat white thinking it was a coffee with milk originally and then thought it was hip to drink it from then on.

biggest pet peeve when I was a barista.

ririanne

If they don’t address their view on the Yaz and cash situation. Then it shows they agree with the behaviour. They are always very vocal about stuff, so this shows what they do think. They are even worse than I thought because they haven’t said anything…

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
But don't the early viewers get to see the vlogs just a day or 2 after they've filmed. So they've put that post up on 5th September when they're actually on the second cruise and that's them saying the early links are coming in the next couple of days but us plebs won't see them for another month.
But the title above says last day.

Sexylady

Ladysarah123......Yes her teeth are like a bloody Clydesdale horses why has she never had a brace ?? they are shocking .

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
This second cruise must be that sub £300 cruise that Prick pretended they'd paid for the Celebrity Silhouette before being caught out 👀
Celebrity was 21-28th August, then Regal Princess, then off for a week to DLP, funded by Patreons on benefits :poop:
Must be a 3 or 4 day one.
Makes sense now, on Instagram between their last day on Celebrity to day 1 DLP they only posted throwback pics of the celeb cruise and a couple of other places. On stories we had Leighs birthday with friends and a clip from Downton Abbey which I think was possibly two or three days before DLP. So it was, I think about 12 days between the cruise finishing and Downton.
Sneaky bastards!! 🤣

Millyve

VIP Member
I heard that about 5 mins in! Pouty then later said cruise.
Then their was bullshitting about how long it had been and what they had been doing in that 4 days (which was more like 7 or 8 in truth) . Pouty can't lie for toffee he was so shifty haha!
They started their cruise on the 21st, so would have finished on the 28th. They then said that they took four days off of vlogging which should make it the 2nd of September but according to Pouty it is his birthday in a couple of days which was the 8th.....
I think today's vlog was filmed on the 5th or 6th when they returned from their second cruise.
Haven't even finished hate watching yet just can't believe they are lying through their teeth but think they can get away with it even though they put their whole life online.....how are they even going to explain this :ROFLMAO:
Haha wait until nick the prick gets to saying how long they had been back for “ohhhh it doesn’t matter” so they didn’t fuck up.

So do we have a timeline of there antics?

21st August - 28th August - Celebrity cruise

8th September - Pouty’s birthday

18th September - DLP

Can someone fill in the other dates with the downtown and correct me