Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
"This is all taxable income in the UK, which means you have to declare it in a yearly Self Assessment tax return."

Any money you make in the UK should be declared as income and therefore would be added to your allowance and you should be paying tax! But it is not something that is monitored anywhere so up to each individual to declare and pay the relevant tax!
Well they can be reported to HRMC. We know enough about them, their real names and the company they used to own and the address of at least one of their properties, for the taxman to know who they are and where they currently live.

Reactions: 3

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
What was that he was saying about booking a few hotels for their ABBA trip with the sheep? Pouty cut him off as if to say don't say anymore. It sounded odd to me.

Emmy79

VIP Member
I too enjoy Adam and Gary. Although many things annoy me about them I can see past them and enjoy their vlogs

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
In bed by 7.30 & then waiting in the Theatre for a talk on Stress Management, sounds riveting 🧐 talk about 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤 fest cruise!!
Apparently they didn't stay for the lecture. NIck said he googled the lady giving the talk who said she was a tv presenter and author but he couldn't find anything about her so they left. I found her on the first page of my google results, sounds like they used that as an excuse for the sheep on facebook.
KnobGuys.jpg

Emmy79

VIP Member
Just presuming, TCCD are fair weather friends, if you’ve got something they can use from you they’ll be your friends, when they had DLP booked pre pandemic 😷 Nicky did it all, they had Davy Crockett Ranch booked & everything, sounds like this time (they’ve booked it themselves) they’ve gone for a cheap hotel outside of Disney!! They’re just not long time friends type of people!!
Oh I know how despicable they are and how they use and abuse people. I was just asking how the person knew GUN was no longer a teacher, as I highlighted that bit

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Isn't she the one with the Spanish holiday home? The one who was with P&P in spain in her favourite restaurant and Prick couldn't speak as he was so pissed and Pouty demanded a kiss from the waiter after she got a kiss 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is this on Fb? What was the comment on? I can't see as I am blocked
No this is a different women. Don't think ive ever heard them mention a Sandy.
This is the post it was on
1630160655422.png

Reactions: 2