The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not fair on other passengers that have saved up for this cruise and these freeloading theives are going about filming and invading folks privacy and possibly making folk anxious 🎥🎬

Reactions: 12
It's not fair on other passengers that have saved up for this cruise and these freeloading theives are going about filming and invading folks privacy and possibly making folk anxious 🎥🎬
They don't care about anyone but themselves, it would make me feel really uncomfortable, especially when trying to relax. I would make a complaint and i hope people do

Reactions: 10
Nick was bladdered on that vid but agree it was actually nice to see them act normal and not act up for the flog.

they’re tagging the cruise firm in every post so me thinks they’re either in cahoots with them or trying desperately to get noticed by them to get more cult members off the back of it!!

agree with what somebody else said. They’ve hardly had it tough, they’ve not been working on the front line/nhs /critical infrastructures thru the pandemic for the past 18 months! They’ve had it “easy” in comparison, fair enough people have struggled with lock down with mental health etc but still come on now 🙄

Reactions: 11
The lazy spongers still get Tesco deliverys because of covid but are on a cruise with hundreds more folk ..they are bloody hypocrites

Reactions: 11
I remembered that driving in France, you had to carry a breathalyzer but just googled to confirm and seen that it's no longer a requirement. I wanted to see Nick get pissed off that they had to have one. But Nick- just so you're aware...."It is worth noting that the general level of alcohol permitted whilst driving in France is lower than in the UK - 0.5mg/ml compared to 0.8mg/ml"

Reactions: 4
Q and A or a way to plug the old vlogs by showing the thumbnails? 🤔

Prick telling him his choice of his favourite holiday was wrong! twit

And they claim in one answer to be inseparable and want to spend all time together but then say they'd renew vows in WDW but only for the holiday as they're not romantic!

Their faces when they don't agree with the others comments are priceless, yet they won't speak up!

And the question was "are you friends with other vloggers" not "which vloggers have you met"
I'm pretty sure they've met most of them one time, like Jojo, Hannah Ricketts and Yaz and Ash
We know they are friends with CLIF and the other guys no longer vlog so pointless

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Nick was bladdered on that vid but agree it was actually nice to see them act normal and not act up for the flog.

they’re tagging the cruise firm in every post so me thinks they’re either in cahoots with them or trying desperately to get noticed by them to get more cult members off the back of it!!

agree with what somebody else said. They’ve hardly had it tough, they’ve not been working on the front line/nhs /critical infrastructures thru the pandemic for the past 18 months! They’ve had it “easy” in comparison, fair enough people have struggled with lock down with mental health etc but still come on now 🙄
They would have to put AD on the post if they got anything free from the Cruise Line, they’re either trying to get on the Cruise Line’s main page so people follow them or they are trying to get on their media list

Q and A or a way to plug the old vlogs by showing the thumbnails? 🤔

Prick telling him his choice of his favourite holiday was wrong! twit

And they claim in one answer to be inseparable and want to spend all time together but then say they'd renew vows in WDW but only for the holiday as they're not romantic!

Their faces when they don't agree with the others comments are priceless, yet they won't speak up!

And the question was "are you friends with other vloggers" not "which vloggers have you met"
I'm pretty sure they've met most of them one time, like Jojo, Hannah Ricketts and Yaz and Ash
We know they are friends with CLIF and the other guys no longer vlog so pointless
There were a lot of hard edits (editing skills haven't improved) in the vlog. Would love to know what was cut out.
Funny they didn't mention their friend Girl Up North, 🤣

I wonder if we'll get the full sp from prick McPrick on Scotland having their own bank notes but you can use them in the rest of the UK.

And its Loch not Lock.

Reactions: 5
No mention of Charlotte and Nicky officially both suppose to been going to DLP with them back before the pandemic

Reactions: 6
As has been said before they are two middle aged scammers who befriend the vulnerable and con them into paying a monthly sub to be their PAYG "friends". If you stop paying you are ditched immediately. The Bodge Guys do nothing properly, are self absorbed, don't work and own 3 or 4 properties, yet scrounge and beg off others who are too stupid to realise what they are up to. Narcissistic, ungrateful, vain and insincere hypocrites, they fat shame each other and their paying cult. They are glued to each other, have various fads ("journalling", stickers, food & drink, geocaching, screaming on rides in an attempt to go viral etc)
Allegedly the 20k giveaway has taken place but was never mentioned on the slogs again so who knows if it's true.
Pouty (Dr Leighvil) has now had his hair transplant, and has become even more vain than he was before. He had Prick running around him spritzing his head, washing his hair, applying creams as he seems to have lost his arms and legs during the transplant process. He now spends most of the slogs reminding everyone that he has had a hair transplant, moaning about how grey he is and eyef@@@king himself in the mirror.
The grumpy old man's convertible MR2 (James) still stinks and is full of mould. If it hadn’t been bought from a PAYG pal they’d have binned it by now.
They have been on numerous trips away and outings meeting up with the PAYG pals that fund their lifestyle, and entertain them by uploading slogs of their trips out to share a cheese sandwich.
A beady eyed tatler found Prick and Pouty's Tripadvisor keyboard warrior reviews under the name Lapolis80 which reveal them to be the obnoxious vile narcissists they are, similar to the letters to the neighbours at the flat about birdseed on their balcony.
Prick lays network cables as a side hustle and continues to bodge everything he touches.
Their old business was shut after TCG had about 5 holidays in 18 months, staff made redundant, now allegedly reopened old business with a holding company, NCLSC Ltd. Old staff have come on saying they worked unpaid and that allegedly Prick fatshamed Sazzle and brought her to tears, and allegedly didn't attend the funeral of the niece's father.

They have tried to get the Disney £££ but are fakers who know very little about Disney etc other than getting drunk and just lie and pretend for views. Deeply ungrateful, they shun bespoke Disney paintings and handmade throws from a lady with Cancer because they only want £££ or vouchers or booze to be sent to them. Tight as anything, they are lazy and don't cook or shop for food properly and scam the returns process. Prick is an alcoholic who claims he has IBS from eating sourdough bread from the local bakery, and won't go to a GP to get himself checked out.
Wow they sound hilarious. I'm gonna check them out 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.