The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean this is the problem I have with all these grifters on YT. People work the boring crappy jobs in offices and factories and hospitals and schools and let's face it most of us would much rather be working in glamour jobs and jetting around the world but such is life. Then these grifters think they are above normal jobs and we plebs should go out to work and then shell out and pay to watch them swan around the world eh....no! Lol. They wouldn't get a penny off me that's for sure. I'd rather put away a tenner a week and go off on holiday myself!

There's some American chap who does Disney vids full-time. I clicked into one where he said he had quit his day job in the parks and his whinge was that after 6 months on the job he hadn't been promoted to some swish fancy job so he quit and now he wants Patreons to fund his travel! Are you having a laugh, when I was his age I had a Master's degree and had to do work I didn't like for years before I got a promotion. The cheek and entitlement of these people is shocking and then the videos are all rubbish clickbait.
WELL SAID

Reactions: 10
I can imagine they’re doing up properties/maintenance of properties. Can imagine there is a fair few of the people that live on the caravan park that have properties that they rent out as a “pension” and they’ve been sold on his diy skills?! Just a thought!

Reactions: 6
I can imagine they’re doing up properties/maintenance of properties. Can imagine there is a fair few of the people that live on the caravan park that have properties that they rent out as a “pension” and they’ve been sold on his diy skills?! Just a thought!
He is such a bodger though.

Reactions: 7
I just took a risk and watched the latest boring vlog. My goodness their life is so dull. They just buy bits of food, moan, and just exist. I don’t envy them at all. Also their vlogs are so out of date, they already moaned about their cancelled flights a week ago. Their channel is so dead wow. Also, 2004 called, it wants the clothes back.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't even remember if they actually sold the house and the other flat they own. Could they be getting their own properties ready for tenants? They did say they have to watch mileage on the new car so they are on a lease or HP. They could be asset rich but cash poor if they are using rental income to pay out another mortgage and a car lease and lodge fees.

Reactions: 8
They aren't generating nearly enough income to sustain a lifestyle of travel unless they're drawing against their four properties (yes, sheep, four!).
Their channel is flat. Dull. Boring. Cloying. Pandering.
The only time they get uptick in views is when they travel, and still, the content is rubbish.

Reactions: 11
Makes me laugh how they make out they are so wealthy yet it's clearly fake as they buy their clothes (that were all too small) from supermarkets/outlet shops. Their style is to steal not buy Superdry hoodies.

Also wouldn't be surprised if they flip the flat Prick has spent a year bodging to make a few £££.
Can you imagine what it would be like to have Prick Stein as a landlord though:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why did they dollop a load of chilli jam on their stir fry ?? Weirdos

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else thinks pouty face looks female ??..apart from they huge elephant ears

Pouty is getting more nervous on camera , his face goes like a beetroot it's very awkward to watch

• Heart
  • Haha
That's the split personality thing it's like look at us already retired and no need to work but then shhhhh we can't say anything about what we do all day, what we really own just sinister footage of us mentioning 'work like we've in the mob. Like just pick a persona already. You're either wealthy guys or you're scraping by and need the sheep to donate. I personally just think they should have some sort of income from an employer with benefits even part-time or one of them working because I don't see how they live the rest of both their lives out on those properties. It seems very risky, they're not in the SE and one recession or unexpected world event could wipe out the property market and looking at their company accounts I don't think they have a big stash in the stock market or pension funds because the accounts were bleak in the last few years.

Pouty does look rather feminine yes because he pouts and opens his eyes wide on camera. Pouty lips and wide eyes are feminine features and with a softer jawline, it's very a very feminising look. Sometimes he forgets to play up to the camera with the trout pout and big eyes and then he looks like a geezer (who's a bit pudgy from ale) steeping up to a dart board.

• Haha
That's the split personality thing it's like look at us already retired and no need to work but then shhhhh we can't say anything about what we do all day, what we really own just sinister footage of us mentioning 'work like we've in the mob. Like just pick a persona already. You're either wealthy guys or you're scraping by and need the sheep to donate.
This is what I've been trying to articulate lately about them. On the one hand, it appears that they have an endless pot of ready cash for hair transplants, cruises, property renovations, shopping, eating out etc. But they want to give the impression that they're just a couple of down to earth Yorkshire lads. They're essentially retired in their 40s, living off rental income and whatever they banked back in the day from their business. But they don't want to flaunt their wealth in front of people in a luxury, aspirational way. It's a very weird dynamic of flashing the cash but doing it as subtly as possible. Hard to explain. They're either set up for life or they're very quickly spending their way through savings and their retirement pot. It really is strange why they won't come clean about this "work" they do. I think it's been work on the house to get it ready for new tenants. If Prick was doing some sort of contracting work, that would be really weird that Pouty tags along as well.

Reactions: 8
How can these spongers need a holiday ?? When they live each day like it's s holiday anyway .

They just seem like brothers / room mates ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
They are definitely spending their stash faster than they are accumulating.

It was also so odd that Pouty didn't edit out him using the clothes roller on Prick's backside and crotch 🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
Anyone else thinks pouty face looks female ??..apart from they huge elephant ears

Pouty is getting more nervous on camera , his face goes like a beetroot it's very awkward to watch
PXL_20210811_220815311.MP.jpg

I took these photo the other day for something but I thought I'd throw them in now..oh so beautiful..... 🤣🤣🤣
PXL_20210811_220810152.jpg

Honestly does not realise what an absolute tool he looks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ohhh Nick the prick sorts his shorts draw out. What a highlight 🙄 why have all them shorts and wear the same bloody washed out pair from 1992?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.