The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit worried about Prick. He did a whole mornings work on today’s vlog, and it’s really ruined their week. He must be absolutely knackered. Luckily he let us know he’s so efficient that he managed to do a whole months work in a 6 hour burst. He’s such an inspiration!
I don't know what kind of "work" he is doing but if it's for someone else you can bet he is charging them for a month's worth.

Reactions: 8
I don't know what kind of "work" he is doing but if it's for someone else you can bet he is charging them for a month's worth.
Well apparently he had 5 spreadsheets open on 2 monitors. Talk about trying to sound important!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m a bit worried about Prick. He did a whole mornings work on today’s vlog, and it’s really ruined their week. He must be absolutely knackered. Luckily he let us know he’s so efficient that he managed to do a whole months work in a 6 hour burst. He’s such an inspiration!
If he is working for someone then I would be worried that he didn't do it earlier when he was first told of it. It's not as they are doing anything worthwhile in the mean time taking up their "valuable" time. I reckon its the work on the house especially as they have all that diy equipment in the car for several days, either leave it in the flat or the caravan as he now calls it...

Reactions: 7
If he is working for someone then I would be worried that he didn't do it earlier when he was first told of it. It's not as they are doing anything worthwhile in the mean time taking up their "valuable" time. I reckon its the work on the house especially as they have all that diy equipment in the car for several days, either leave it in the flat or the caravan as he now calls it...
I think he is a landlord and doing repairs on their properties

Barry mentioned only last week that he lives 10 minutes from Disney. Now he’s getting the personal treatment and being groomed already!
One of us should pretend we live in the Orlando/Kissimmee area and see what impact it has on how they are treated in the CG groups. Maybe someone already is doing it, who knows?

• Haha
Well apparently he had 5 spreadsheets open on 2 monitors. Talk about trying to sound important!
Important laying some network cables? Give over. And clearly no business sense and unprofessional by bragging that you can do a month's work in 6 hours, hardly something to boast about 🤡 The ladder/stuff in car is for doing up rentals? Accounts must be due soon.

• Haha
Look at us! Look at our lifestyle - 2 homes we have told you about and another two we keep secret about in case you realise what scammers we are. We can go on numerous trips on a whim, pay £6k for hair transplant a and we only work a few hours a month. But we will be super secretive on how we fund all of this, in case you see through us.

Reactions: 11
But we will be super secretive on how we fund all of this, in case you see through us.
and figure out we are scamming you and only pretending to be your friend to see what we can get from you :m 🐑🐑🐑

So according to Prick you can cure IBS by drinking water from a bottle and avoiding coffee and mountain dew? Who knew🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
and figure out we are scamming you and only pretending to be your friend to see what we can get from you :m 🐑🐑🐑

So according to Prick you can cure IBS by drinking water from a bottle and avoiding coffee and mountain dew? Who knew🤡
He’s amazing 😂😂 he knows nothing about everything!!

• Haha
I am not sure i can watch these 2 arrogant selfish greedy self absorbed people again.. yes i love disney but im now looking for other vlogs.. i am so glad i have seen right through them.. i couldnt stand 5 minutes with Nick his face needs a transplant never mind Leighs hair.. it needs a nice happy face not a slapped behind black weekend in blackpool one.
Anyone have any ideas for genuine NICER disney vlogs?
Thoroughly recommend Mr David and mr Ian. There past Disney Vlogs are the best and the exact opposite of these shits.

Reactions: 7
One of us should pretend we live in the Orlando/Kissimmee area and see what impact it has on how they are treated in the CG groups. Maybe someone already is doing it, who knows?
I wish I'd thought of that when I first joined the group. They'd know it was me now as I'm a major arse licker on there. Yes, I'm one of the ones who does the 'saw this and thought of you' posts. I'm doing it for Tattle, lol

Hi Nick, hi Leigh! Who am I? You'll neverrrrr know! 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I wish I'd thought of that when I first joined the group. They'd know it was me now as I'm a major arse licker on there. Yes, I'm one of the ones who does the 'saw this and thought of you' posts. I'm doing it for Tattle, lol

Hi Nick, hi Leigh! Who am I? You'll neverrrrr know! 🤣 🤣 🤣
Are you Jim Stanley or Gordon Farmer? Because I don’t believe either of those two are real people! 😁

Do you all think that the secretiveness around what they do for work is to keep the donations and gifts coming? The thing is though that they don't do a tap except laze about and go out for tea and cake, they live like pensioners, it's very clear that they don't have full-time jobs and that they are able to buy property, cars, furniture, shite off the internet on a whim. Surely people who donate don't actually think they are hard up for a few quid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.