The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, when is the penny going to drop? Post is still there, Jim is obviously high tier kerchinga.
Their Facebook groups are getting a lot more toxic. Lots of aggression on there and things like Covid denying and anti vaccine. Either they’ve given up monitoring or they’re looking to appeal to the wankers?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Their Facebook groups are getting a lot more toxic. Lots of aggression on there and things like Covid denying and anti vaccine. Either they’ve given up monitoring or they’re looking to appeal to the wankers?
I think they encourage the odd balls as they are more likely to 'pay' for their friendship :sick: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
I am trying to fathom how they actually earn enough money to live this ‘best life’ the views on utube for ages have not topped more that 12k - not sure how much revenue that generates - I wonder how much patreon money they get each month? Pricks little sideline ‘work’ - pouty seems to do nothing! I’m sure someone said their old house generates £1500 a month but there must be a mortgage on it….. not my business I know and why am I so bothered by it

Reactions: 5
I am trying to fathom how they actually earn enough money to live this ‘best life’ the views on utube for ages have not topped more that 12k - not sure how much revenue that generates - I wonder how much patreon money they get each month? Pricks little sideline ‘work’ - pouty seems to do nothing! I’m sure someone said their old house generates £1500 a month but there must be a mortgage on it….. not my business I know and why am I so bothered by it
They bought the house in 2002 for £177,500 so it's a possibility they've paid it off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That cult mentality has clearly worked on her, paying for a service🤡, what a load of bollocks :ROFLMAO: Anthony Grant if you're on here you're a star!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So a couple of slogs ago they said they wouldn't be going out to cafes or restaurants for a while due to high covid rates. So who wants to bet that they are out somewhere in tonights slog.
Never stopped them before.
And with the non stop going out through the test of the pandemic i am amazed they haven't once been pinged to self isolate. They can't have been using the track and trace app
And they can't be that concerned about the virus if they have booked a cruise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So a couple of slogs ago they said they wouldn't be going out to cafes or restaurants for a while due to high covid rates. So who wants to bet that they are out somewhere in tonights slog.
Never stopped them before.
And with the non stop going out through the test of the pandemic i am amazed they haven't once been pinged to self isolate. They can't have been using the track and trace app
And they can't be that concerned about the virus if they have booked a cruise 😂
They’ve booked a cruise coz they need an income boost, they lost their Disney dosh in 2020 & 2021!! Plus they’re complete hypocrites say one thing do another!!

Reactions: 10
They can’t get above 10k views and they only get that high of they’re travelling. It’s why they’re desperate to do something

Quite, Vera.
Vera, their friend in Florida.
Does Vera realise that P&P have a $100 level and they live on a different continent to Disney!

Having a nose at their Patreon, I see that the top level that was over £100 a month has seemed to have disappeared - after we kept mentioning it on here of course:sneaky:

Reactions: 6
Just watched friday's vlog and they did go out to a Cafe! They didn't make it one vlog in with sticking to what they said
Also WHY pre made mash you Lazy bastards, all that packaging when you could have boiled some potatoes.
And the cruise 'we have an announcement' ....you are not royalty or someone important 😂
Lets watch the Yo yo dieting commence with eating out lots then one or two calorie restricted diet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched friday's vlog and they did go out to a Cafe! They didn't make it one vlog in with sticking to what they said
Also WHY pre made mash you Lazy bastards, all that packaging when you could have boiled some potatoes.
And the cruise 'we have an announcement' ....you are not royalty or someone important 😂
Lets watch the Yo yo dieting commence with eating out lots then one or two calorie restricted diet
But to seriously lose the weight they will need to keep off the booze... No chance of that for Prick...

Are there any super sleuths & math experts out there that can work out how much they make from their vlogs, having just over 20K subs and each vlog making around 6K in views, minus YouTube cut!! Go lol

Are there any super sleuths & math experts out there that can work out how much they make from their vlogs, having just over 20K subs and each vlog making around 6K in views, minus YouTube cut!! Go lol
I don't know how accurate it is but I looked at this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.