The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😬😬😬😬 It's ESPRESSO you knob!

And please Prick, no one believes you were drinking water from your refillable bottle in the evening 🤣

That slog was so dull! Eat, drink, go to our favourite spot, sleep, repeat!

Reactions: 7
They know they act like old people. How dull sitting in your car drinking tea, sitting in a car park eating your lunch because restaurants are “dangerous”
Such bozos

Reactions: 6
They know they act like old people. How dull sitting in your car drinking tea, sitting in a car park eating your lunch because restaurants are “dangerous”
Such bozos
The reason they stayed in for 'date night' was because if they go out Pouty can't drive pisshead back after he's had a few, due to his operation!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So now that cases are on the rise, they're going to stop going out so much to restaurants and avoiding crowds and start wearing a mask again. And Pricks' on Discord moaning about how it's all Boris's fault yet they've been swanning about here there and everywhere to every coffee shop, cafe and restaurant in Yorkshire it seems in the past 2 months with not a mask on between them. What a pair of hypocrites.

Reactions: 8
Such bozos
That's probably in response to my comment on here about how CLIF is jumping out of planes, they're ordering cheese sandwiches and tea! Yes I even noticed the comment on one recent slog when they got a cheese sandwich and Prick was heard on camera saying he was taking a photo of the cheese sandwich and sending it to Chris. Must have a little inside joke going between them. God they're hilarious!!. Not.

Reactions: 5
A real coconut doesn't taste like normal coconut! Kill me now!

Cart Mels!
I know... and if they really wanted to make bowls out of the coconut so they could fill them just use a saw and cut it half. It was always going end up in pieces by hitting it with a hammer...

So they can buy a fresh whole coconut to eat but can't cut up a whole pineapple or melon on a regular basis! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
How can two middle aged men be so uneducated about such simple things?

Reactions: 11
Absolutely creased watching the bit where they try to show that Dr Leighvil’s transplant is working.

come in now Pouty the hair on your head looks like a teenagers who’s got their first pubes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have seen the light with these 2. I was so made up at first when i first saw these on youtube because i usually go to where they have the lodge.. that area so whenever i watched a vlog i knew exactly where they was. But now i have to say i cannot watch them at all.
They just get on my last nerve. Constantly talking over one another , always maoning... Nick especially think he is someone super special... giving step by step instructions to EVERY thing he does.. do i really need to know all that... NO... and him thinking hes the galloping gourmet.. yes ive just shown my age..... attention seeking ALL the time with these dramas they keep having... the hair do.. the hernia.. the new car.. and i wonder who is paying for all this... i almost joined their patreon... ARGGHH... god im glad ive seen the light now

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They are pushing their Disney Vlogs so hard right now, it’s embarrassing- you went nearly 2 years ago. There are plenty of relevant Disney vloggers going now so we can see it in 2021

i almost joined their patreon... ARGGHH... god im glad ive seen the light now
So did I. I first found them when they were on their 2020 Florida trip. I absolutely love Florida so watched their vlogs from over there. When they stopped I watched a couple when they got home and soon sussed them out!

They are pushing their Disney Vlogs so hard right now, it’s embarrassing- you went nearly 2 years ago. There are plenty of relevant Disney vloggers going now so we can see it in 2021
Plus all the Disney food they're posting on Insta with "could eat this right now, what's your favourite thing to eat at Disney?" . Pathetic, bet they've only eaten it just once, forgotten about it and are scrolling through their pics to see what they can post.
It's like when I bought a pretzel on the top of the Empire State Building, I don't randomly think I could eat this right now.

Reactions: 8
Dont they have two trips booked, one in October and one next year? Got to keep those suckers attached

Reactions: 4
Dont they have two trips booked, one in October and one next year? Got to keep those suckers attached
They go in January for 5 weeks coz the lodge is shut! And I believe they have 2 holiday booked this year one Florida and another “secret location “ which take dollars according to insta .. All expense paid by patreons

They go in January for 5 weeks coz the lodge is shut! And I believe they have 2 holiday booked this year one Florida and another “secret location “ which take dollars according to insta .. All expense paid by patreons
The Disney cruise takes dollars 🤔 but I wasn't sure if they took cash (Instagram post had a photo of notes?) or not or if everything had to be paid for by card on departure? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.