The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Social blade is wildly inaccurate

they probably get 1.5k ish a month from YouTube , would’ve been more when they were vlogging everyday

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does Vera realise that P&P have a $100 level and they live on a different continent to Disney!

Having a nose at their Patreon, I see that the top level that was over £100 a month has seemed to have disappeared - after we kept mentioning it on here of course:sneaky:
It was £127 plus VAT a month at one point, what an absolute joke. More fool the sheep that pay it, if you have that much spare each month then give it to charity not two vile people who clearly don't need the money. It's disgusting how they scam others who are often vulnerable in this way.

So a couple of slogs ago they said they wouldn't be going out to cafes or restaurants for a while due to high covid rates. So who wants to bet that they are out somewhere in tonights slog.
Never stopped them before.
And with the non stop going out through the test of the pandemic i am amazed they haven't once been pinged to self isolate. They can't have been using the track and trace app
And they can't be that concerned about the virus if they have booked a cruise 😂
They have 100% removed the app, or have ignored the ping. Noone is interested in their crappy 7 day staycation cruise of them getting drunk every day and moaning about the calories either. And what happened to not vlogging every day on holiday, they must be so desperate to keep the cult paying :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
A few months ago I messaged them with a question, can't remember what it was, didn't even warrant a long answer. They replied "no"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It is proving very difficult to resist correcting Pricks spelling and grammatical mistakes on their face book group 😂 don't want to out myself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They mentioned Scotland so its one of these. I bet you anything Prick will be an expert on the Loch Ness Monster.

Prick, it's 15 months to next October not 13.
Insurance covers you worldwide and America? Isn't America in this world then?

They've used that picnic bag loads apparently but the day before they went out looking for plastic glasses in B&M.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They have no idea how to cruise. I can't wait for them to try to use cash on board and get pissed when they won't take it. As far as using it for tips, which is OK, I didn't think they knew what a tip was.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They have no idea how to cruise. I can't wait for them to try to use cash on board and get pissed when they won't take it. As far as using it for tips, which is OK, I didn't think they knew what a tip was.
Or having any cash , they always use credit cards

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else think £250 for a 7 night cruise for 2 is absolute bullshit?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.