The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the nurse would know what they were doing. I didn’t gag when I was tested positive by a nurse.
If the swab is on your tonsils you will find that the nurse needs to be looking and most people will gag. The tips should go up to the top of the nose

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Have they ever addressed the dads death? Not seen a video where it has been mentioned although I'm fairly late to the lodge life
No they never addressed it and I’m glad they didn’t, it’s tragic and private for family only

Reactions: 13
If the swab is on your tonsils you will find that the nurse needs to be looking and most people will gag. The tips should go up to the top of the nose
How many years did you spend in medical school?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is Nick like poking fun at Leigh's surgical socks. I can't take you seriously with them socks on, put your Nana socks on. Tee hee hee .... Oh grow up, you'll not be laughing if he gets DVT. What a child.

Reactions: 11
What is Nick like poking fun at Leigh's surgical socks. I can't take you seriously with them socks on, put your Nana socks on. Tee hee hee .... Oh grow up, you'll not be laughing if he gets DVT. What a child.
If he were to get DVT (and I'm not wishing that on him) there'll be no flying for a while after it and it may affect travel insurance

Reactions: 7
I’m way outta touch with tattle atm but just catching up on vlogs and the way they say McFlurry 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If he were to get DVT (and I'm not wishing that on him) there'll be no flying for a while after it and it may affect travel insurance
The irony is Leigh (and Nick?) wears the socks every time they fly to Florida so what's the big deal about wearing them after an op? It's not like he's never worn them before.

Reactions: 6
The children’s dad died last year.

I don’t know why she lets him get away with it, if he spoke to my kids like he does to those girls he’s be in hospital requiring stitches.
Omg really so Leigh’s sisters husband died last year???? I know he was never in the vloggs even when they went to america u never really saw him, but I’m in shock that he died how did u find this out??

Reactions: 1
Omg really so Leigh’s sisters husband died last year???? I know he was never in the vloggs even when they went to america u never really saw him, but I’m in shock that he died how did u find this out??
I don’t want to appear rude but I really don’t think this is for us to discuss!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine if the roles were reversed and it was Prick who just had an operation yesterday. He would still be rolling around his bed in pain, crying like a big baby and demanding toasted teacakes every half hour. He's done nothing but make fun of Pouty since he set foot out of the hospital. I don't like the guy but he has just been operated on so deserves a wee bit sympathy.

Ok sorry wasn’t meaning anything rude was just shocked
I don’t want to appear rude but I really don’t think this is for us to discuss!
ok sorry wasn’t meaning anything rude/nosey was just shocked

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find it weird they had red wine “chilled”, now I’m no connoisseur of wine (more a pint of cider kinda girl) but pretty sure ive never heard of anyone having a bottle of red “chilled” and always left it at room temperature 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Anyone else find it weird they had red wine “chilled”, now I’m no connoisseur of wine (more a pint of cider kinda girl) but pretty sure ive never heard of anyone having a bottle of red “chilled” and always left it at room temperature 🥴
oh god yuk , red wine needs to be drunk at room temp … white and rose you chill !

There is a general rule which suggests that red wine should be stored and served at 15-17 degrees. Room temperature is completely fine, and the temperature at which I drink reds.
That said, in countries where the temperature is usually much warmer (Mexico is a perfect example), reds,are usually chilled, especially in the summer, but warm up quickly in the glass.
Sour-Faced Sally (Prickolas) usually buys terrible wines, so the taste is rather muted when served cold, so he could slam back the plonk without tasting how nasty it actually is.

A real coconut doesn't taste like normal coconut! Kill me now!

Cart Mels!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.