The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's not about Nick himself, he throws a fit like a damn drunken toddler.
Every Day's Pissed!

Reactions: 8
What a bastard! General anaesthetic is no joke no matter how short or long the actual op is. In the last few years I've had general anaesthetic twice, both ops lasted about 20 mins. Took me two to three days to feel normal again. That first 24hrs was horrible.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Tempted to subscribe on to their platinum package, I bet their discord is weird as duck
£19 a month to watch this bag of shite 2 weeks ago? Oh and the privilege of talking in a chat room to other weirdos who pay useless twats to be their friends.......where do I sign up?

Side note as mid recent vlog....why is Prick such a c**t? Says to pouty, "why are you walking funny now, when yiu came out of hospital you walked fine.
No he didn't, be struggled to get in the car

Edited to add: Prick is the biggest c**t, filming pouty in pain and laughing.

How dear he liken it to his fake IBS?
I really want to punch his face with his saggy ball bag eyes and some close up

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think Leigh was getting annoyed with Prick, in the scene where Leigh says all he’s gone on about is his apparent IBS for the past 6 months, I feel he snapped a bit. And good on him for it too

Reactions: 12
Just watched the latest rubbish (yes, late, but I actually work in a restaurant, unlike Know-It-All-Nick), and wow... Nick is a self-centered, arrogant, cruel, callous, careless prick.
What an absolute load of bullocks.

Screenshot_20210802-222243_YouTube.jpg

Finally, we see the beautiful picture, how much do you want to bet it was put up for this scene just to try and shut us up? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Do you think they can block/shadow block comments on their TikTok posts? I’ve added a comment to one, and so far seems to still be there?

So, I thought I’d go check out their Tik tok, came across this one where Disney had apparently sent them some stickers.... 🤔. Seems a bit fishy to me, firstly I’m sure they’re not even on Disney’s radar, except on the ‘Tosser list’, secondly would Disney really send something out that looks like Mickey is flipping someone off? Thirdly, they look suspiciously like these ones I found instantly on Amazon. Very suspicious and to me an out right fib to escalate their own righteousness. It’s reeks of desperation and is a pretty sad act from grown adults.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Totally agree with you Ant. Can't even laugh watch their shite at the moment, they are too vile and are just scamming liars.

Reactions: 3
So, I thought I’d go check out their Tik tok, came across this one where Disney had apparently sent them some stickers.... 🤔. Seems a bit fishy to me, firstly I’m sure they’re not even on Disney’s radar, except on the ‘Tosser list’, secondly would Disney really send something out that looks like Mickey is flipping someone off? Thirdly, they look suspiciously like these ones I found instantly on Amazon. Very suspicious and to me an out right fib to escalate their own righteousness. It’s reeks of desperation and is a pretty sad act from grown adults.
They are actually being sneaky there as they are making out Disney sent them to them yet they were actually sent to them by the crazy fan Michael who used to work for Disney and sends them all sorts of lovely things they really don't deserve or appreciate!
The fact they have put a full stop in "Disney. sent to us" is factually correct in that they are Disney stickers and they were sent to them, just not by Disney.
It's the horrible way they reply to people, one or two word answers, they should have said "A 'friend' sent us them, they come from Disney World"

Reactions: 9
I dread to think what the exclusive members only videos might be :sick: :sick:

I might do a Louis Theroux and embed myself within their weird world for a few weeks then share my findings here..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.