The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll get sucked in... You'll see me in a few months on a lodger meet up video wondering where I went wrong with my life

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OK, in the minority here, but I think Leighvil is the nasty one. He orchestrates all the vlogs, and over-talks Nick if the attention does not stay on himself. My gawd, the eye-rolling and meaningful looks at the camera to show everyone how hard done-by he is by Nick. Leighvil does all the editing, I don't think Nick is even aware how much the vlogs are slanted to show he is the bad guy.

Reactions: 10
Unless you’ve got issues with your dexterity that onion chopper they use is a pee take 😂😂 no chef should be using one of those! Buy a proper knife, chef!

OK, in the minority here, but I think Leighvil is the nasty one. He orchestrates all the vlogs, and over-talks Nick if the attention does not stay on himself. My gawd, the eye-rolling and meaningful looks at the camera to show everyone how hard done-by he is by Nick. Leighvil does all the editing, I don't think Nick is even aware how much the vlogs are slanted to show he is the bad guy.
The iced coffee tit show proves this point. If my partner made that shite there’s no way I’d put it on YouTube for all to see 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I might do a Louis Theroux and embed myself within their weird world for a few weeks then share my findings here..
Please tho, don't drink the Kool-Aid

Do you remember that looney asking for their fillings from their teeth?
Yes I remember she asked for them in the comments!!!

I agree with you Nick is what he is, he thinks being sarcastic (not funny) and saying "I tell it how it is" makes him look like Billy Big Bollocks and that it sends out "don't mess with me vibes", Leighvil is a very sly assassin, Leighvil IMO milks any ailment he has, & Nick looks after him (albeit with sarcasm & nasty comment) better than Leighvil looks after Nick, they deserve each other coz both of them would spoil another couple!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So watched the one with the covid test. I do them on myself and I always gag, like most as I am swabbing my tonsils and then sticking up my nose as far as I can which makes my eyes water.
I dont think that that nurse was doing it right

Defo read here as mentioned the stones with holes in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So watched the one with the covid test. I do them on myself and I always gag, like most as I am swabbing my tonsils and then sticking up my nose as far as I can which makes my eyes water.
I dont think that that nurse was doing it right

Defo read here as mentioned the stones with holes in.
I think the nurse would know what they were doing. I didn’t gag when I was tested positive by a nurse.

Reactions: 1
Nick looks hungover.

also looks like Dr Leighvil has dyed his hair. Surely if he has that can’t be good for the transplant?

Reactions: 7
Oh look, they've taken the girls out. Hi Nick, hi Leigh👏
It looks like it’s just them, if so they’ve taken note of what we said and given the girls mum some alone time (however they don’t read here), but maybe she’s just out of shot! we’ll see!!

Reactions: 4
I'll get sucked in... You'll see me in a few months on a lodger meet up video wondering where I went wrong with my life
Wonder if there’s a “Tattle Username…..” section on the Patreon application form…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Slightly off topic but what's the deal with these guys and the nieces dad? What happened to him? Did they ever get along? Why does Leighs sister allow nick to speak to her kids like tit? So many questions

Reactions: 3
Slightly off topic but what's the deal with these guys and the nieces dad? What happened to him? Did they ever get along? Why does Leighs sister allow nick to speak to her kids like tit? So many questions
The children’s dad died last year.

I don’t know why she lets him get away with it, if he spoke to my kids like he does to those girls he’s be in hospital requiring stitches.

Reactions: 7
The children’s dad died last year.

I don’t know why she lets him get away with it, if he spoke to my kids like he does to those girls he’s be in hospital requiring stitches.
Have they ever addressed the dads death? Not seen a video where it has been mentioned although I'm fairly late to the lodge life

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.