The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Tattlers, get your thinking caps on.
Guys guys you know you’ll only answer the KERCHINGAS questions, you’re both to gutless to answer negative questions and if you did it would be with a snarky sarcastic comeback coz you’re both narcissist!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Q: Why do people have to pay you to be your friend? :whistle:

Q: Do brown nosers get a discount?:ROFLMAO:

Q: Have you asked for a refund for the failed hair transplant?:cool:

Q: How many properties do you still own?

Q: Why should others fund your lifestyle?:m

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Q. Nick, why are you nasty to Leighs nieces?

Q. Why didnt you go to their fathers funeral?

Q. Do you pay for meals for your kerchingas when they come to stay with you?

Q. Why aren't you fuming and ranting because your mid life crisis car is leaking and is now stinking? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched their March travel home vlog, these mahooosive Disney lovers choose not spend their last hours at a Disney park, but then decide to go to Typhoon Lagoon for an ice cream 🤔 … they check in for their flight at Disney Springs and proceed to explain to all the real Disney lovers all about Virgin check in at DS as though no one knows about it, they then QUEUE up again at check in at the airport 😂😂😂 yes they’re experts alright …

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Q Nick, how much do you actually drink?
Q: Leigh, what's with the camera
Just watched their March travel home vlog, these mahooosive Disney lovers choose not spend their last hours at a Disney park, but then decide to go to Typhoon Lagoon for an ice cream 🤔 … they check in for their flight at Disney Springs and proceed to explain to all the real Disney lovers all about Virgin check in at DS as though no one knows about it, they then QUEUE up again at check in at the airport 😂😂😂 yes they’re experts alright …
Bloody idiots, what do they think dropping your cases off and getting your boarding card at Disney Springs is for ??

He checking if his dollar tree deodorant gone through 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven't watched the loser guys for months, but I had to go and have a nosey at the hair transplant progress. You can't tell he has even HAD a hair transplant. FAIL! or what?

1627828626324.png

• Haha
ugh , people like Nick are why white people get a rep for not seasoning their food … every dish you make (aside from a pudding ha) needs salt and pepper !!! That bland , steamed chicken looked absolutely awful

Also a pasta sauce is not just “a whole thing of tomato purée and some marscapone” for gods sake

they should have just used a tin of tomatoes and stirred in a few tablespoons of double cream or even crem friache , would’ve been much healthier as those jarred sauces are just full of sugar !

“chef Nick” my arse !!

Reactions: 11
OMG that was some comedy cooking hour with Prick Stein, I agree with all the above ^^^^ you just forgot to mention that they cut up the bland cooked chicken and added it to the "cooked from scratch" (using a jar) slop to marinate the chicken!! .... Correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't one marinate meat/chicken etc before cooking, I'm no chef (unlike Nick) so I could be wrong!! Gist of this post NICK TALKS SH*T

• Haha
ugh , people like Nick are why white people get a rep for not seasoning their food … every dish you make (aside from a pudding ha) needs salt and pepper !!! That bland , steamed chicken looked absolutely awful

Also a pasta sauce is not just “a whole thing of tomato purée and some marscapone” for gods sake

they should have just used a tin of tomatoes and stirred in a few tablespoons of double cream or even crem friache , would’ve been much healthier as those jarred sauces are just full of sugar !

“chef Nick” my arse !!
You only need salt and pepper if you can’t cook proper flavours.

Reactions: 3
OMG that was some comedy cooking hour with Prick Stein, I agree with all the above ^^^^ you just forgot to mention that they cut up the bland cooked chicken and added it to the "cooked from scratch" (using a jar) slop to marinate the chicken!! .... Correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't one marinate meat/chicken etc before cooking, I'm no chef (unlike Nick) so I could be wrong!! Gist of this post NICK TALKS SH*T
Yes you do , you’re bang on 🤣 … he knows absolutely nothing about food whatsoever it’s quite amusing to watch

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
That horrendous looking slop that he cooked reminds me of a meal that’s in the pinch of nom books, just instead they used a jar instead of proper ingredients.
Why can’t they just cook out of them books, some poor sod has wasted money buying them for these 2 twats. Also, in these said books, every meal is seasoned with salt and pepper.

Nick,

Chorizo - choreetzo
Espresso - no letter X in it so it isn't expresso
Lavazza - Lavatza, like pizza.

You're welcome.

Reactions: 8
Felt a bit down earlier. Then I remembered the pre travel day video where Nick forgot the names of all the Patreons who had paid to go for a drink with them in the airport hotel. Then I felt better.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.