The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That looks awful
It really does! They said the flat was finished now they're dicking about with tit lighting.....sorry, ambient lighting!

Prick is bored to tit, that's what this is all from, he has nothing to occupy his time and tiny brain!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Come on now everyone, they are incredible and very inspirational!
Screenshot_20210729-083628~4.png

🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Leigh "yesterday we had one of our days off"

Days off from what exactly?

Nick thinking the daisy bush thing as Leigh called it was a geranium, then decided it was a 'rosiedendrum.' Give me bloody strength! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Some is ignorance and some is put on. When you watch old vlogs at Disney you hear prick winding up to make himself scream. They get heaps of views with family etc. I saw a post on Facebook where they were discussing why they’re happy to be vaccinated and why which was great but the spelling was atrocious

Do you think it is genuine stupidity or put on
Genuine, they try so hard to sound knowledgeable & intellectual 🧐 but when you pronounce simple words like pizzeria as “piece area” Leigh! and when you watch the Epcot vlog and Leigh (again) can’t say Via Napoli and he’s smugly (wrongly) corrected by Nick at least three times it’s laughable, my IQ rockets 🚀 when I watch them 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Genuine, they try so hard to sound knowledgeable & intellectual 🧐 but when you pronounce simple words like pizzeria as “piece area” Leigh! and when you watch the Epcot vlog and Leigh (again) can’t say Via Napoli and he’s smugly (wrongly) corrected by Nick at least three times it’s laughable, my IQ rockets 🚀 when I watch them 😂😂
Ah the Via Napolia (😉) fiasco 🤣

You're right and when they try and sound intellectual it makes then sounder even dumber. The simplest things they don't know is hilarious like Prick not knowing what
Moules marinières is!
Oh and in WDW Pouty telling us "that's where we are eating dinner, that's the Polynesian where O'hanas (🙄) is" while pointing straight at The Grand Floridian.....good ol Disney experts!

Oh, just one more.....pointing at a Steamboat Willie painting in EPCOT and saying, "I like this one.....whistling what's his name" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you can't make this tit up!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nick likes to think he’s smart, but you only have to see his dangerous attempts at DIY (does the building owner know you’ve cut through those walls to put your own electric junction boxes in?), his attempts a giving out recipes (he once did a video where his “recipe” consisted of pouring a jar of curry over some Quorn pieces and chopped onions)

Reactions: 9
Nick likes to think he’s smart, but you only have to see his dangerous attempts at DIY (does the building owner know you’ve cut through those walls to put your own electric junction boxes in?), his attempts a giving out recipes (he once did a video where his “recipe” consisted of pouring a jar of curry over some Quorn pieces and chopped onions)
Yes and he said it was "made from scratch" I watch them coz they make me feel clever 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
I've just opened a tin of cook in sauce and poured it over chicken, have I cooked from scratch?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.