The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you buy the same bag that hasn’t lasted a year. 🤔

Especially when you claim (erroneously) that you’ve barely left the house 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn't make pasta as Nick thought it would be carby, so served with potatoes. So, Nick, was this an IBS friendly meal, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Roses are red, Leigh’s head is still not hairy, his transplant failed, Prick wants a McFlairy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Roses are red,
Nick's face is scary,
Unlike like the transplant,
Leigh's arms are hairy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did I see that right they were drink driving? Both had wine and then went for a drive after dinner?

Reactions: 8
Isn’t the garlic in Lazy Garlic meant to be white? Theirs was brown🤢

and don’t get me started about the pork pie description

Reactions: 9
How many times did prick say 'I could have made this myself.. It's just tomato puree and mascarpone cheese' 😂

Wanker!

Isn’t the garlic in Lazy Garlic meant to be white? Theirs was brown🤢

and don’t get me started about the pork pie description
It’s the smoked version , we’ve had it before !

How many times did prick say 'I could have made this myself.. It's just tomato puree and mascarpone cheese' 😂

Wanker!
And he couldn’t !! If he’d mixed some tomato purée and mascarpone to make a pasta sauce , it would’ve been RANK !! 🤢 just proves he knows nothing about food , just makes under seasoned garbage and can open jars of sauce

It’s the smoked version , we’ve had it before !

And he couldn’t !! If he’d mixed some tomato purée and mascarpone to make a pasta sauce , it would’ve been RANK !! 🤢 just proves he knows nothing about food , just makes under seasoned garbage and can open jars of sauce
Exactly! He's so clueless. That Nutella coffee too..barely mixed it and said it was delicious. Liar!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Don't pasta sauces already have garlic and onion in......and tons of sugar and preservatives. So Lazy, there are so many simple pasta sauce recipes online. And then to film it and make it like he created it himself.

Don't pasta sauces already have garlic and onion in......and tons of sugar and preservatives. So Lazy, there are so many simple pasta sauce recipes online. And then to film it and make it like he created it himself.
Yep , they are packed full of sugar ! I try to always make my own pasta sauce if I can , especially if I give it to my son … it is so easy : diced onion , celery and carrot , sweat that off for a few minutes, then add in tinned tomatoes , water and a veggie stock cube , salt and pepper (something prick always forgets , such a chef !) and a small pinch of sugar to help with the acidity of the tinned tomorrow’s and I always use a bit of rosemary or thyme , simmer for 30 mins and then blend it until smooth !

prick since we know you read here , there’s a recipe for free ! If you want it creamy , stir in some double cream after you’ve blended it 😘 please don’t mix tomoato purée and marscapone , honestly that should be a crime

I hate watching people muck about with food , it really upsets me as it seems so wasteful ! I wouldn’t mind if Nick wasn’t going on and on all the time about being a chef and pretending to know what he’s doing

that iced coffee looked like something I’d find in my son’s nappy , vile 🤢

Reactions: 9
I've not watched this latest slog yet, but why don't they cook from scratch? Pre prepared mash potato or frozen cottage pie? Didn't they once get frozen jacket potatoes? 🤦‍♀️ They don't 'work' so have all the time in the world for food prep!

And i should have said nothing wrong with using sauce from jar, but these guys don't work and have the money....and then try to make out he created that meal from scratch

Reactions: 7
And i should have said nothing wrong with using sauce from jar, but these guys don't work and have the money....and then try to make out he created that meal from scratch
Exactly - sauce form a jar is fine in a pinch after a busy day but these two do nothing !! If you can fanny about making diarrhoea coffee then you can bloody well make a tomato sauce

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine making a cooking slog and you use a jar of sauce - so pathetic and lacking in any creativity

Exactly - sauce form a jar is fine in a pinch after a busy day but these two do nothing !! If you can fanny about making diarrhoea coffee then you can bloody well make a tomato sauce
I agree, my ex mother in law didn't work, yet she used frozen mash potato and all pre packaged crap

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.