The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So alongside being a chef, master tradesman and entertainer, Prick is now an Epidemiologist and Statistician. He is a wonder, isn’t he!
Another rinse and repeat expert, he gets his info from the same places as we all do, the difference being most of us don't claim it as our own.

You'd think they invented this breakfast.
Whyyyyyyyy do people suck up to them??

Reactions: 10
Are Chris and Jenn officially married? Just wondering because in his how I Got Lost in Florida video he said they are still “hanging out,” never mentions getting married, and he doesn’t have a ring.

Reactions: 7
Are Chris and Jenn officially married? Just wondering because in his how I Got Lost in Florida video he said they are still “hanging out,” never mentions getting married, and he doesn’t have a ring.
Noticed she doesn't wear a ring either

Reactions: 5
I think they are, in some vlogs when he had a female friend down from NYC I think some people tried to make something of it in the comments and he mentioned about Jen being his wife and just because she didn’t want to be on camera didn’t mean there was anything going on with the friend. I can’t remember it all

Long time lureker! this is a amzing thread. I am banned from everywhere of the TCC, so I see what is happening with these pair, in here! Agree with so many comments! I follow clif on instagram and youtube too. I think him and jen are deffo married, he just dont really show his day to day life, more adventure or day out stuff not daily vlogs. i remember in a old video that he lived in america a long time now, before florida and he lived there before jen from his job or summat. So glad I found this thread!

Hernia op.
Defeats the object when crossing your legs wearing those socks! I am very surprised he accepted the appointment or has covid disappeared now? I know it's a private hospital so less risk
Did he have to self isolate before his operation? Everyone I know who has had or is having an op has had to isolate for 10 days

Reactions: 6
Defeats the object when crossing your legs wearing those socks! I am very surprised he accepted the appointment or has covid disappeared now? I know it's a private hospital so less risk
Did he have to self isolate before his operation? Everyone I know who has had or is having an op has had to isolate for 10 days
why are you surprised he accepted the appointment? They’ve hardly been in the house all lockdown.

Reactions: 6
I think it depends where you are , my FIL had an operation on his knee last week and he had to do a PCR test at the hospital the day before , it was negative , he had to self isolate then for only 24 hours until his op … this was NHS though

Reactions: 3
Pouty obviously attention seeking so people feel sorry for him ahh poor pouty in hospitals and the sheep send him get well soon stuff

Now they’ve put up a post about Mel’s diner where they said they don’t like burgers - rubbish they like anything cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes they were hogging delivery slots when lots of clinically vulnerable couldn’t get them, then going to the shops because Prick had drunk all of the booze. Which reminds me no filming of him drinking brandy in bed in recent months

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.