The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i did start a paradox account in Instagram at one point and started posting memes but the hit me with a copyright claim so I closed it down.
Still have all the memes on my phone
Who hit you with a copyright claim? Was it TikTok or the 2 prats? If it was Tiktok then they are being rather selective with stuff that is copyrighted then. If it was the prats I would have just carried on..

Reactions: 5
Who hit you with a copyright claim? Was it TikTok or the 2 prats? If it was Tiktok then they are being rather selective with stuff that is copyrighted then. If it was the prats I would have just carried on..
the caravan codependents hit me with it. Instagram then removed them

Couple of my favourites 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They are the only grown up Disney 'lovers' who look embarrassed having a picture taken with a character. Everyone else I watch love it and join in on the excitement!

Reactions: 6
They are the only grown up Disney 'lovers' who look embarrassed having a picture taken with a character. Everyone else I watch love it and join in on the excitement!
They're embarrassed because they don't know who the hell they’re meeting!

In Animal Kingdom when they met Doug and Russell Leigh kept saying "we just met Up!" 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The latest vlog comments are literally full of comments about Foxes abroad and the narrow boats. Sorry lads another missed opportunity for a niche on YouTube - kudos to the brave Bianca , even if your comment was deleted

Reactions: 8

If that is copyrighted material I'm a fairy... If it is then in that case we can get take down notices issued against the lodge guys every time they show something that they have not specifically designed... Did you have a right to complain or defend yourself?

Reactions: 10
I wonder if we'll see the Steamboat Willie painting in a stupid walking down the stairs morning montage while they're back at the apartment 🤔

These are a couple of my favourites
Screenshot_20210716-122000_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210716-122018_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
3 hrs on Twitter not a single comment!!

And OMG he’s flogging Blue Moon to death, just say your having a beer, BM is nothing special, I drink cider over there but I don’t keep saying I’m having an Angry Orchard … Get over yourselves, you’re so late to the Disney vlogs, everyone has seen it all before, nothing you do in Orlando is original or new & to “real” Disney fans!! we’ve seen & done it all way before you started to cash in on it!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
If that is copyrighted material I'm a fairy... If it is then in that case we can get take down notices issued against the lodge guys every time they show something that they have not specifically designed... Did you have a right to complain or defend yourself?
nope pretty much got told they were getting taken down and I could dispute with the lodge guys directly

I didn’t fight it or anything I took it as a win for Tattle that a wee Instagram page with half a dozen followers rattled their cage enough to file a copyright breach 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
nope pretty much got told they were getting taken down and I could dispute with the lodge guys directly

I didn’t fight it or anything I took it as a win for Tattle that a wee Instagram page with half a dozen followers rattled their cage enough to file a copyright breach 😂
I think me following your page is why they banned me from their Insta, not fussed though, just think they are silly and petty!
In life not everyone will like you, it's as simple as that, yet they remove anyone that doesn't lick their arses!

Reactions: 7

And OMG he’s flogging Blue Moon to death, just say your having a beer, BM is nothing special, I drink cider over there but I don’t keep saying I’m having an Angry Orchard … Get over yourselves, you’re so late to the Disney vlogs, everyone has seen it all before, nothing you do in Orlando is original or new & to “real” Disney fans!! we’ve seen & done it all way before you started to cash in on it!!
EVERYONE knows blue moon your nothing special prick drinking them

I thought it was his sister first time in Florida 2019? This picture looks old and pouty has hair and wearing a ring and never mention his sister going only sazzle tens or so years ago 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
The latest vlog comments are literally full of comments about Foxes abroad and the narrow boats. Sorry lads another missed opportunity for a niche on YouTube - kudos to the brave Bianca , even if your comment was deleted
It was me!!
I also posted this, petty I know, but couldn’t resist
754FAEF9-67A2-4431-97E1-85FB37D7350F.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Have not watched their vlogs for well over 6 months....

Sweet Jesus Christ 😳 where do I start 🙈
The hair transplant, eh well that hasn't worked unless the aim was to highlight the wrinkles, shockingly shite hairline and the teeth 😬 money would have been better spent at the dentist 🙊

What's with the car with the gold wheels 😂😂😂😂😂😂

They are the biggest 2 leeches I have seen vlogging, in for a penny, in for a scrounge 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes cap doffed to you Bianca.

the more folk see these two for what they are the better.

Pouty is such a horrible narcissist I hope his hair transplant doesn’t work. No way will Prick pay for another.

Don’t you remember they did something no one has ever done before - they travelled to California

Reactions: 6
7E4BCD48-F147-4B6F-8F84-4F0A36174F6A.jpeg
Delighted one of their sheep felt this was important enough to share with the group 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.