The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how we are on thread 10. Just shows the level of dislike, so many of us here.
There are threads on here for YouTubers with over million subscribers with only 2 or 3threads over years of posting videos.
Prick and pouty, you dont get hate because you are doing well, you get hate as a reflection of the vile people you are

Reactions: 8
Could you please screenshot it for us naughty banned folk 😀

I cannot believe these two losers need a date night! I see date nights as being a thing for working couples, or with children that don't spend much quality time together .....these clowns are never apart!

Typical twats focusing on Aunty Brenda as usual, they didn't even pan round as far as Uncle Brian!

Leighs speech is getting worse, almost every word is so drawn out!

So Prick is ok to eat one slice of sourdough then as that won't trigger his IBS (irritable bullshit syndrome)? Does that mean people with peanut allergies can eat a fun size snickers?

These two are ridiculous
Here you go

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok so, Expectation V Reality, should the "Expectation" be a full size train & the "Reality" is the kiddie size train!!

Reactions: 4
That photo is probably one they've screenshot from a vlog to send out to victims rather than getting someone to take a nice photo of them. Lazy bastards!

Reactions: 7
"If you don't join patron but leave a comment on the vlog, just don't expect a reply or a comments of the day shoutout, unless you live in Florida (especially very close to the parks) or have a holiday home there, again, very close to the parks"

Attachments

• Haha
"If you don't join patron but leave a comment on the vlog, just don't expect a reply or a comments of the day shoutout, unless you live in Florida (especially very close to the parks) or have a holiday home there, again, very close to the parks"
Pity they don’t mean it!!!

Reactions: 3
Did these weapons actually think Disney would negotiate a discount on an AP renewal?

Absolutely priceless 😂😂😂

Someone pls start an ‘unofficial’ Tiktok account 😂

Just who do they think they are 🤪
i did start a paradox account in Instagram at one point and started posting memes but the hit me with a copyright claim so I closed it down.
Still have all the memes on my phone

• Wow
Reactions: 8
i did start a paradox account in Instagram at one point and started posting memes but the hit me with a copyright claim so I closed it down.
Still have all the memes on my phone
I loved all of those, so glad I have a couple of screenshots I shared with a friend

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.