The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight's vlog....they started off by living up to their names. Nick being an absolute prick to Poutys family and Leigh sat there pouting drinking his shandy and then it gets a bit weird in my opinion! Trying to be nice to each other but it seemed really strange and forced.

Reactions: 8
Are you meant to wear a cap 24/7 when you’ve had a hair transplant?? Can’t wait for their weekly date nights and Nick try to recreate the meal for us all using his exceptional palette 😂
To be fair lately ive not found him as insufferable as I have Leigh!

Tonight's vlog....they started off by living up to their names. Nick being an absolute prick to Poutys family and Leigh sat there pouting drinking his shandy and then it gets a bit weird in my opinion! Trying to be nice to each other but it seemed really strange and forced.
I’ll keep saying it, Leigh is not interested in anything Nick has to say!!

Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice when they're in a restaurant / cafe and Nick is doing the filming and he films Leigh across the table, Leigh does this really weird stare off into the distance like he's trying to be all cool and casual and he doesn't know the camera's on him. If he's taking a drink he sort of holds the glass in his mouth for longer than he should. Then Nick will say something and he tries to look sort of shocked like...what oh you're filming me, I didn't realize. It's all very strange and performative, like bad acting!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yet again, the name of the restaurant was mispronounced. He even points the camera at the huge sign right there in front of him and still manages to butcher it.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice when they're in a restaurant / cafe and Nick is doing the filming and he films Leigh across the table, Leigh does this really weird stare off into the distance like he's trying to be all cool and casual and he doesn't know the camera's on him. If he's taking a drink he sort of holds the glass in his mouth for longer than he should. Then Nick will say something and he tries to look sort of shocked like...what oh you're filming me, I didn't realize. It's all very strange and performative, like bad acting!
OMG me me me, excellent description of Leigh pretending he doesn't know he's being filmed, it's hilarious!!

So, the noodles Leigh had in an Italian/Malaysian restaurant tasted Asiany? Strange that, lol
I thought the same, also the husband was Italian and the wife was Malaysian, so why were they surprised that they served both types of cuisine, blows ones mind!!

He also said he ordered a "pollo creme something or other" so why be surprised it was creamy? Prick, I can't wait to see you recreate that meal and try and figure out what the pollo bit is🤣 Bet you're googling it now🙄
Very strange that he was giddy because the river has never stopped flowing. Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought Leighvil looked pissed that Nick wouldn't hand over the camera to him.

Reactions: 6
So the cream sauce was creamy and the Malaysian noodles were asiany? 🤦‍♀️ FFS

• Haha
Yep it's all a load of bo!!ocks- he is totally fake

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.