Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauurz

VIP Member
I remembered that driving in France, you had to carry a breathalyzer but just googled to confirm and seen that it's no longer a requirement. I wanted to see Nick get pissed off that they had to have one. But Nick- just so you're aware...."It is worth noting that the general level of alcohol permitted whilst driving in France is lower than in the UK - 0.5mg/ml compared to 0.8mg/ml"

Reactions: 4

swipeup

VIP Member
Flowerstar 68...It's the east coast the route is taking so it will be Edinburgh , and yes they will likely be straight into Primark invading people's privacy 🎥🎬

In fact is it the whole of the UK the booze cruise is going round ?? 🚢
Yes pretty sure they're gong right round the UK, next stop will be Greenock.

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Does Vera realise that P&P have a $100 level and they live on a different continent to Disney!

Having a nose at their Patreon, I see that the top level that was over £100 a month has seemed to have disappeared - after we kept mentioning it on here of course:sneaky:
It was £127 plus VAT a month at one point, what an absolute joke. More fool the sheep that pay it, if you have that much spare each month then give it to charity not two vile people who clearly don't need the money. It's disgusting how they scam others who are often vulnerable in this way.

So a couple of slogs ago they said they wouldn't be going out to cafes or restaurants for a while due to high covid rates. So who wants to bet that they are out somewhere in tonights slog.
Never stopped them before.
And with the non stop going out through the test of the pandemic i am amazed they haven't once been pinged to self isolate. They can't have been using the track and trace app
And they can't be that concerned about the virus if they have booked a cruise 😂
They have 100% removed the app, or have ignored the ping. Noone is interested in their shitty 7 day staycation cruise of them getting drunk every day and moaning about the calories either. And what happened to not vlogging every day on holiday, they must be so desperate to keep the cult paying :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
Everytime Nick gets his hair cut, he really looks grey on the sides. Must borrow (halfsies, lol) Leighvil's hair dye.

• Haha

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
Q and A or a way to plug the old vlogs by showing the thumbnails? 🤔

Prick telling him his choice of his favourite holiday was wrong! TWAT

And they claim in one answer to be inseparable and want to spend all time together but then say they'd renew vows in WDW but only for the holiday as they're not romantic!

Their faces when they don't agree with the others comments are priceless, yet they won't speak up!

And the question was "are you friends with other vloggers" not "which vloggers have you met"
I'm pretty sure they've met most of them one time, like Jojo, Hannah Ricketts and Yaz and Ash
We know they are friends with CLIF and the other guys no longer vlog so pointless
There were a lot of hard edits (editing skills haven't improved) in the vlog. Would love to know what was cut out.
Funny they didn't mention their friend Girl Up North, 🤣

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
I don't know why they acted surprised by the size of the train as they said they wanted to go for ages and had obviously looked at the web site to find out about the cafe, and it is very obvious with photos on the website the size of the miniature train. The acting is getting worse and pouty just love himself with his new hair transplant
You are right.....it is quite clear how big the train is

Miniature Railway – Wolds Way Lavender

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
I can imagine them causing drama that they can’t go to Florida prick saying we fully vaccinated we should be allowed to travel blah blah blah

Emmy79

VIP Member
i did start a paradox account in Instagram at one point and started posting memes but the hit me with a copyright claim so I closed it down.
Still have all the memes on my phone
I loved all of those, so glad I have a couple of screenshots I shared with a friend

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
In the last vlog Nick said he's booking a cruise 'tomorrow' So is tonight the night he'll tell us? I'm sooooo excited 😉

• Haha

Vlogwatcher99

Nick was bladdered on that vid but agree it was actually nice to see them act normal and not act up for the flog.

they’re tagging the cruise firm in every post so me thinks they’re either in cahoots with them or trying desperately to get noticed by them to get more cult members off the back of it!!

agree with what somebody else said. They’ve hardly had it tough, they’ve not been working on the front line/nhs /critical infrastructures thru the pandemic for the past 18 months! They’ve had it “easy” in comparison, fair enough people have struggled with lock down with mental health etc but still come on now 🙄
They would have to put AD on the post if they got anything free from the Cruise Line, they’re either trying to get on the Cruise Line’s main page so people follow them or they are trying to get on their media list

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
Absolute state of the replies to this. For those who aren’t on the FB group everyone basically calls them fat chavs and then the ones who are actually not being nasty are getting called snowflakes. Nothing deleted by the caravan twats as it’s not directed towards them.
Can't see this now has it been deleted?