Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
i did start a paradox account in Instagram at one point and started posting memes but the hit me with a copyright claim so I closed it down.
Still have all the memes on my phone
Who hit you with a copyright claim? Was it TikTok or the 2 prats? If it was Tiktok then they are being rather selective with stuff that is copyrighted then. If it was the prats I would have just carried on..

Reactions: 5

Sexylady

Flowerstar 68...It's the east coast the route is taking so it will be Edinburgh , and yes they will likely be straight into Primark invading people's privacy 🎥🎬

In fact is it the whole of the UK the booze cruise is going round ?? 🚢

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
A few months ago I messaged them with a question, can't remember what it was, didn't even warrant a long answer. They replied "no"

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Thread #11 Patrons paid for the cruise, we drank all the booze, now where are our views??

Honestly, I've always wanted to go to some of the islands off Scotland, I'd be off exploring never mind staying on the ship! Unless it was a ship I'd cruised on before and even then I'd just stay on if there was a port I'd visited before.
I'd love to visit Orkney, I've been to Shetland many many times and love it. Spent three or four entire summers there when I was younger. Sometimes I wish I'd stayed there. Orkney looks just as stunning.

Emmy79

VIP Member
So they can buy a fresh whole coconut to eat but can't cut up a whole pineapple or melon on a regular basis! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Do you think it is genuine stupidity or put on
Genuine, they try so hard to sound knowledgeable & intellectual 🧐 but when you pronounce simple words like pizzeria as “piece area” Leigh! and when you watch the Epcot vlog and Leigh (again) can’t say Via Napoli and he’s smugly (wrongly) corrected by Nick at least three times it’s laughable, my IQ rockets 🚀 when I watch them 😂😂

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
I wonder if we'll get the full sp from prick McPrick on Scotland having their own bank notes but you can use them in the rest of the UK.

And its Loch not Lock.

Emmy79

VIP Member
Exactly - sauce form a jar is fine in a pinch after a busy day but these two do nothing !! If you can fanny about making diarrhoea coffee then you can bloody well make a tomato sauce
I agree, my ex mother in law didn't work, yet she used frozen mash potato and all pre packaged crap

TORTLE

I’m new here and I’ve always wondered - have they ever referenced Tattle?

For all their flaws, you’ve got to give it to them that they’ve got balls to keep posting despite the barrage of “haters” - I certainly wouldn’t be able to expose myself online like they do if I knew what a (seemingly majority) thought about me!

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
I really don't know why they bother with the Disney Character Warehouse, the go in, walk round, look at stuff, come out, ive only know them ever to buy a cup!! They are NOT Disney lovers, oh wait, yes they are kinda Disney lovers, they love the money the vlogs bring in!! that's it!
I remember in one vlog they went into character warehouse and there was this lovely Mickey blanket they touched it and didn’t buy it it was a bargain i would of def buy it for sure

Pouty like a child and have to ask prick for pocket money if he wants to buy anything ! In the latest vlog prick brought all next outfits and pouty brought all Tesco’s nothing wrong with Tesco’s just saying x

Sexylady

They have over 20k subs but only a average off 6k views per vlog .Are some subs from face accounts ?? If I were them I would be hoping they were because its a embarrassment to has so little views .

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Nick's never wanted to go to DLP, funny now that the channel is lacking, boring and monotonous he wants to go. Hi Kerchingas, you're paying for this too.

Reactions: 4

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Can hardly contain ourselves if it's a booze cruise and DLP for views, just to hear them say oooooooooooooooooooh it's just not Floridaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 🐑 🐑 🐑

Reactions: 4