Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PJones

VIP Member
They would be slated if they did that as they wouldn't go anywhere, including shops, last year because they were so scared.
Florida is high risk at present, no social distancing at all so if they did go it would be for views.

Didnt they say the hotel is a bus ride away which doesn't make sense if they have a car, why not just drive.

Reactions: 5

Vlogwatcher99

Up early reading this 😂😂😂 There is no way to do Tokyo or Japan cheaply as the USA and there is an expectation that you use manners and be polite. To stay in a Disney hotel you can only book 6 months in advance. It’s a wonderful place and their culture is beautiful and far more than a few amusement parks

PJones

VIP Member
Nope they don’t and according to Nick you just think which direction you want to go and the Segway just goes!! His words not mine lol 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 I’ve added some snakes for authenticity!!
Oh good grief a Segway that is linked to your brain. . Do you think we could control it for him

• Haha

Lauurz

VIP Member
Just watched their video on their Instagram post....Nick- stick your sunglasses back on! 😬

Lauurz

VIP Member
Are Chris and Jenn officially married? Just wondering because in his how I Got Lost in Florida video he said they are still “hanging out,” never mentions getting married, and he doesn’t have a ring.
Noticed she doesn't wear a ring either

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I wonder who the favoured few are who have access to discord but are not patrons or you tube members.
My guess are

Hannah and Mark
Jade
Nicky
Cocoa Beach Vera
Michael/Stephen
CLIF
I’m pretty sure they’re all, or at least most of them are Patreons,

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
No matter what they do they’re always at the front, never give anyone else a chance, on one of their Disney vlogs they use the Disney transport bus and Nick runs to grab the back seat as if he’s on a school trip!!

Sexylady

Lady Sarah133...I agree , but their mum is frail and looks at least 62 and looks like she barely eats .

Last edited:
  • Wow

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Exactly, bubble wrap is most definitely not free!
Prick orders loads of rubbish online and then sends most of it back. Do you think he sends it back as he got it or do you think he robs the bubble wrap and throws the returned item back in with no regard for it? If it gets damaged in the post he will of course blame the seller and complain until he gets his refund.