Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Dont they have two trips booked, one in October and one next year? Got to keep those suckers attached
They go in January for 5 weeks coz the lodge is shut! And I believe they have 2 holiday booked this year one Florida and another “secret location “ which take dollars according to insta .. All expense paid by patreons

Reactions: 5

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Let’s see how many times they mention their new besties who only live 2 miles from Disney -and the idiots say when utube vloggers come to visit - and he is from tup north -Bazza

swipeup

VIP Member
They know they act like old people. How dull sitting in your car drinking tea, sitting in a car park eating your lunch because restaurants are “dangerous”
Such bozos
That's probably in response to my comment on here about how CLIF is jumping out of planes, they're ordering cheese sandwiches and tea! Yes I even noticed the comment on one recent slog when they got a cheese sandwich and Prick was heard on camera saying he was taking a photo of the cheese sandwich and sending it to Chris. Must have a little inside joke going between them. God they're hilarious!!. Not.

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
They have over 20K subscribers but there last few vlogs seem to be struggling, the Segway vlog is at 3.8K views after 18 hours and the train/lavender vlog hasn't reached 5K views .... just shows they need Disney to make them some kind of relevant!!

Emmy79

VIP Member
If you have claustrophobia and would know about the cave why go ! And put you through that , I suffer from motion sickness and I won’t go on the Simpson ride and I know what’s going to happen to me if I did . Prick you are a LIAR
I totally agree!
I did find it hilarious that they had to go all the way back through it to get out 🤣🤣

• Haha

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
A few of us are banned and shadow banned. Would appreciate shots of their Facebook and Instagram posts. Thanks

Tinksmum

VIP Member
I am trying to fathom how they actually earn enough money to live this ‘best life’ the views on utube for ages have not topped more that 12k - not sure how much revenue that generates - I wonder how much patreon money they get each month? Pricks little sideline ‘work’ - pouty seems to do nothing! I’m sure someone said their old house generates £1500 a month but there must be a mortgage on it….. not my business I know and why am I so bothered by it

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure he had the GoPro on a chest mount, & Leigh had the regular camera, I could be wrong tho

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
OMG look at those two auld drunken hags on that dancefloor. Trying to look all important. You just know that Prick has a wad of brand new business cards in his back pocket and is thrusting them on anyone in the vicinity. The whole ship is probably littered with them.
I am sure this whole trip will be a tax right off, not sure if you do that in England, cause they are are bugging passenger's to subscribe.

Florida82

Ohhh Nick the prick sorts his shorts draw out. What a highlight 🙄 why have all them shorts and wear the same bloody washed out pair from 1992?

Sawna

VIP Member
It’s the smoked version , we’ve had it before !

And he couldn’t !! If he’d mixed some tomato purée and mascarpone to make a pasta sauce , it would’ve been RANK !! 🤢 just proves he knows nothing about food , just makes under seasoned garbage and can open jars of sauce
Exactly! He's so clueless. That Nutella coffee too..barely mixed it and said it was delicious. Liar!

• Sick