Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Tonight's vlog was filmed on the 5th and 6th of July, they went on the segways on the 8th. I didn't realise it was that long a wait.

Reactions: 6

disneys

VIP Member
Anyone else find it weird they had red wine “chilled”, now I’m no connoisseur of wine (more a pint of cider kinda girl) but pretty sure ive never heard of anyone having a bottle of red “chilled” and always left it at room temperature 🥴
oh god yuk , red wine needs to be drunk at room temp … white and rose you chill !

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
"If you don't join patron but leave a comment on the vlog, just don't expect a reply or a comments of the day shoutout, unless you live in Florida (especially very close to the parks) or have a holiday home there, again, very close to the parks"

Attachments

• Haha

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Just watched friday's vlog and they did go out to a Cafe! They didn't make it one vlog in with sticking to what they said
Also WHY pre made mash you Lazy bastards, all that packaging when you could have boiled some potatoes.
And the cruise 'we have an announcement' ....you are not royalty or someone important 😂
Lets watch the Yo yo dieting commence with eating out lots then one or two calorie restricted diet

• Haha

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Prick is a liar I caught him out so many times he said that he paid the cruise with the deposit from the florida holiday and also on his comment on Facebook florida page that they cancelled florida, but sill going! someone asked where going instead prick said somewhere even better

Attachments

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Prick ended his latest Instagram post with “be kind”. Lol. He needs to practice what he preaches because he’s the biggest asshole to service workers I’ve ever seen.

What happened?
Just the way Leigh always tries to throw Nick under the bus, he accuses Nick of saying or doing the things he’s actually said or done and tries to make Nick look bad (we all kno he doesn’t need any help for that to happen) just watch towards the end of the vlog, they obviously have a row coz there’s a cut in “the scene” Leigh is a passive aggressive, sly, nasty piece of work!!

PJones

VIP Member
Hernia op.
Defeats the object when crossing your legs wearing those socks! I am very surprised he accepted the appointment or has covid disappeared now? I know it's a private hospital so less risk
Did he have to self isolate before his operation? Everyone I know who has had or is having an op has had to isolate for 10 days

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Staycation cruise and, of course Nick is going to upgrade the drinks package to premium. He was a bit shaky during that 'scene'

ExiledManc

It should be age limited because of the swearing and innuendo on multiple slogs Pricj has used the word ejaculation - just vile vile people

BullfaBugle

Can't see this now has it been deleted?
Was deleted not long after I originally posted. Don’t know who took it down. The guy who put it on Facebook actually seems ok (but I think a PAYG) so don’t think he meant any harm, just some right dicks jumped in!

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
If it’s DLP that means Nicky & Charlotte may be brought out of the mothballs, he organised everything for the DLP trip that never was … and if, BIG if, it’s Tokyo .. Banged Up Abroad springs to mind, I’d watch that episode 😂😂😂

• Haha

PJones

VIP Member
So watched the one with the covid test. I do them on myself and I always gag, like most as I am swabbing my tonsils and then sticking up my nose as far as I can which makes my eyes water.
I dont think that that nurse was doing it right

Defo read here as mentioned the stones with holes in.

Last edited: