Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Nick likes to think he’s smart, but you only have to see his dangerous attempts at DIY (does the building owner know you’ve cut through those walls to put your own electric junction boxes in?), his attempts a giving out recipes (he once did a video where his “recipe” consisted of pouring a jar of curry over some Quorn pieces and chopped onions)
I've just opened a tin of cook in sauce and poured it over chicken, have I cooked from scratch?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Nope they don’t and according to Nick you just think which direction you want to go and the Segway just goes!! His words not mine lol 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 I’ve added some snakes for authenticity!!
Bet they wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for Chris and Jen buying it for them for Christmas 2019.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Won't see any vlogs for weeks and weeks at their rate. So far behind. The whole understanding of paying for their content surely was that it was recent and relevant. They are literally 2-3 weeks behind with filming. How can that be appealing?
The kerchingas see the vlogs the day after they're filmed, or two days, us plebs wait two weeks.

Just incase anyone is interested, live coverage from Southampton incase you want to virtually wave them off. Don't know if they've departed yet though.
Yes, riveting I know

Last edited:

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I hate to say this but in the vlog Nick said he’d found a cruise for £250 for his friend Ian and that he’d sent him the link coz Ian wasn’t really into cruising!!

They really mustn’t like each other’s company as they’re so desperate to get others to go on the cruise with them!!

Last edited:

ExiledManc

Yes they were hogging delivery slots when lots of clinically vulnerable couldn’t get them, then going to the shops because Prick had drunk all of the booze. Which reminds me no filming of him drinking brandy in bed in recent months

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
Just watched an "extra", a walk through York with the Go Pro 8 and Gimbal. If you have ever wandered what it's like being Nick walking through a crowd (half-running, shouldering people aside, bouncing from one side to the other) this is the one to watch. Actually made me nauseous as there doesn't seem to be any stabilization used. Being in York, you would think you might want to slow down (who would have thought the Shambles would have been crowded) and try to show the ambience of the place. But no, they only stopped in front of 2 bakeries.

• Haha

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
The way they go on about food and diets is dangerous. I hope children don't watch this, I'd go as far as to say they should be age limited. Kids should not be hearing their hangups about food, this is not normal!

Also they are just utter picks, every 'scene' is called a 'scene' because essentially its all contrived. But I'll continue to watch, in the hope that this goes tits up and poutys hair transplant falls out 😂
Like you say they call it a scene coz it's all scripted, nothing natural about their vlogs at all!!

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
Yet when they stop at Glasgow they'll be straight into the city centre looking for Primark and the Gift Company
If they don't want to do a 10 minute drive to Kirkwall they won't want to go to Glasgow.
They will be a good 30 minute drive from Glasgow (I'm local, straight across the Clyde from the cruise terminal) on a good day.
Port Glasgow/greenock won't interest them at all!

• Haha

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Hi new here and to there vloggs sorry if someone has already answered this or it’s just well knows. Can some one explain did they sell there caravan they used to have for there family to stay in it? Also did they sell there house or just rent it out. Sorry just wondering I just remember them saying they would buy a dvc house but couldn’t remember if they ever sold there original first caravan?
yes, think they sold the Westwood caravan in 2019, the bedist/one bed last year but were renting out the house in Gormersal, but that could have changed as they might now need the equity in the house at the rate they spend money. They claim not to be interested in DVC, which is understandable.

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
Ok own up- who posted the promotion of the narrow boat guys?
It has to be planted surely?
The comments are amazing, everyone saying how great these guys are and how supportive they are of each other and saying what time their videos get released etc.
Nick and Leigh will be fuming!!
You mean Foxes Afloat?

• Haha