Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauurz

VIP Member
They’ll hate Paris, no doubt about that.
Drinks are included on Celebrity aren’t they? That’ll be why they booked it 🙄
Wasn't the drinks package an additional cost? So many people cruising, I can't keep up with who has said what 🤣

Reactions: 6

ExiledManc

3 hrs on Twitter not a single comment!!

And OMG he’s flogging Blue Moon to death, just say your having a beer, BM is nothing special, I drink cider over there but I don’t keep saying I’m having an Angry Orchard … Get over yourselves, you’re so late to the Disney vlogs, everyone has seen it all before, nothing you do in Orlando is original or new & to “real” Disney fans!! we’ve seen & done it all way before you started to cash in on it!!
Pouty is such a horrible narcissist I hope his hair transplant doesn’t work. No way will Prick pay for another.

Don’t you remember they did something no one has ever done before - they travelled to California

Millyve

VIP Member
Does Nick have any building skills or is he just one of those DIY cowboys I don't know to much about them other then the Florida stuff they clearly have a fair bit of money between them
With the added bonus of sheep paying monthly for their lifestyle 🙄

Last edited:

Anniebee

VIP Member
That Lavander farm was stunning. They looked like a right pair of tits on that kiddie train though 😂

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Just watched their March travel home vlog, these mahooosive Disney lovers choose not spend their last hours at a Disney park, but then decide to go to Typhoon Lagoon for an ice cream 🤔 … they check in for their flight at Disney Springs and proceed to explain to all the real Disney lovers all about Virgin check in at DS as though no one knows about it, they then QUEUE up again at check in at the airport 😂😂😂 yes they’re experts alright …
He checking if his dollar tree deodorant gone through 😂😂

• Haha

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Up early reading this 😂😂😂 There is no way to do Tokyo or Japan cheaply as the USA and there is an expectation that you use manners and be polite. To stay in a Disney hotel you can only book 6 months in advance. It’s a wonderful place and their culture is beautiful and far more than a few amusement parks
imagine prick getting pissed there

• Haha

RebelUtd

VIP Member
They’ll hate Paris, no doubt about that.
Drinks are included on Celebrity aren’t they? That’ll be why they booked it 🙄

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Oh I hope it’s Tokyo and they have to abide by their laws and I hope they drive that’d be hilarious 😂

• Haha

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
No mention of Charlotte and Nicky officially both suppose to been going to DLP with them back before the pandemic

swipeup

VIP Member
Yet again, the name of the restaurant was mispronounced. He even points the camera at the huge sign right there in front of him and still manages to butcher it.

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
They are definitely going with others to Paris if they are taking the Shat Mobile. Some other poor sod will have all their cases in their car.
I have some friends who have paid total £2500 for 2 cabins for 7 nights on a Royal Caribbean cruise, these two muppets have paid probably a £1000 each for their “bargain” cruise!!

• Haha