The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh I hope they don’t come exploring the area before they depart from Southampton! We don’t want you in Hampshire you pair of bellends.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If it is Scotland and they take a trip up in to Glasgow. I’d love to see them try and vlog Glasgow City Centre, it would end up something like this

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the Patrons are paying them £2k to cruise round the UK in a balcony cabin and see the vlogs in real time. How crazy. And £250pp is clearly bullshit too.

Whats this cruise they are on about?.
Dont you think Leigh looks really old

So the Patrons are paying them £2k to cruise round the UK in a balcony cabin and see the vlogs in real time. How crazy. And £250pp is clearly bullshit too.
I dont know how they sleep at night knowing other people are paying for everything they do

Reactions: 9
How do they cope with such mundane boring lives.
If i had their life I would be climbing the walls with boredom.
They don't seem to do anything. No hobbies no interest apart from themselves and food and drink

Reactions: 10
I don’t kno how they can meet up with the KERCHINGAS I’d be so embarrassed that I’m taking their money I’d be embarrassed buying food/drink in front of them knowing it’s their money I’m using .. just shows how hard faced they actually are!!

How do they cope with such mundane boring lives.
If i had their life I would be climbing the walls with boredom.
They don't seem to do anything. No hobbies no interest apart from themselves and food and drink
Completely agree. They're both in their 40s yet they seem woefully out of touch with the world, never seem to reference anything current that's going on in the world (covid aside), don't seem to keep up to date with current tv or movies or anything cultural or sports related. They just live in their own little bubble of Disney, talking online to the kerchingas, eating and drinking and flitting between the lodge and apartment.

£250 pp per night maybe but have they said that’s what they’re paying?

Reactions: 2
I can see why people think Nick is an alcoholic just watched there Sorting things out for the cruise video and he must of banged on about upgrading there drinks quota about 40 times in a 18 minute video

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
They’re old before their time. No wonder they’re climbing the walls when they’re mid 40s living an oap pensioner lifestyle!

Found these on Celebrity Cruise website!
So even though he keeps banging on about how there are cruises available for £250, they're probably paying over a grand each because they said they're getting a balcony which is always more expensive than the base price. Can't have those kerchingas thinking that they're paying for a cruise that cost over £1000, keep them in the dark and let them think it cost £250.

Reactions: 7
When I fist heard them speak about a Celebrity Cruise I thought they was going on the tv Program which is a btect coach trip

• Haha
I do, but I’m no cruise expert unlike Nick (will be after day 1)
Not watched tonight but if he’s said £250 for a 7 night cruise I can tell you that’s not possible..I’ve cruised with celebrity 5 times and it’s a 5 star cruise compan.

Reactions: 6
Leighvil suck it up, yes your hair transplant is over and your hernia op is done and dusted, so quit complaining. Just think maybe tomorrow you can stub a toe and milk that for a week. Just remember, as JoJo says, every day is blessed.

Leighvil suck it up, yes your hair transplant is over and your hernia op is done and dusted, so quit complaining. Just think maybe tomorrow you can stub a toe and milk that for a week. Just remember, as JoJo says, every day is blessed.
If you’re in pain from a hernia op, would you sit on a small step with your knees to your chest?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never laughed so much at them!!! that he thought the following day after one dose of plant food it was suddenly growing leaves but the others he killed 🤣🤣🤣

I knew the cruise experts would be doing a separate slog on how to book a holiday 🙄why do these 2 think they have discovered everything!!!!

• Haha
Never laughed so much at them!!! that he thought the following day after one dose of plant food it was suddenly growing leaves but the others he killed 🤣🤣🤣

I knew the cruise experts would be doing a separate slog on how to book a holiday 🙄why do these 2 think they have discovered everything!!!!
Next they'll be telling us cruises are on water!

• Haha
Maybe they've paid £250 each with their own money....the rest was paid for by their sheep! So they did mange to pay only £250 each....😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think they said to a friend that cruises started at £250. I think they have paid more per person.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.