The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how he thinks he's invented a NEW recipe "Chicken & Chorizo" Nick ....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think they even use salt and pepper on hello fresh meals as the recipe states to use

Reactions: 8
Have they ever re made a hello fresh meal from scratch? As in purchased the ingredients?
We have done this with our favourite ones!

Just imagine how disgusting a sauce made out of just tomato puree and marscapone cheese would taste 🤢
But to be honest, there was so much garlic in that meal how would they taste anything anyway? They put the weirdest sauces on their food, their tastebuds must be tit
Plus what the hell did he mean that he used the jar as he didn't want the full fat of the marscapone cheese and the jar of sauce would have a watered down version of the cheese? 🤦‍♀️
Not

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think they even use salt and pepper on hello fresh meals as the recipe states to use
They say salt is unhealthy which is sooo stupid , one pinch is not going to kill you Prick but it will make your food taste a hell of a lot better !!

You know what will kill you ?? Excessive drinking !

I’m sorry but I’ve never met a “chef” who advises you don’t season

also how much salt would be in those jarred sauces anyway ?? My bet is a lot !

Reactions: 9
OMG that was some comedy cooking hour with Prick Stein, I agree with all the above ^^^^ you just forgot to mention that they cut up the bland cooked chicken and added it to the "cooked from scratch" (using a jar) slop to marinate the chicken!! .... Correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't one marinate meat/chicken etc before cooking, I'm no chef (unlike Nick) so I could be wrong!! Gist of this post NICK TALKS SH*T
Prick Stein has got to be included in the next thread title, surely. Too funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t take credit for Prick Stein someone on here said it first, I’m not Nick, I won’t take credit for someone else’s words 😂
Thanks Miss Minnie, it was me! Great to see we haven't all picked up their hole ways! 🤣🤣

I loved someone else's name for Leigh.... Dr Leighvil! 🤣 Makes me laugh whenever I read it!

Prick Stein & Dr Leighvil.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have made Chicken Chasseur & Rustic Chips for tea (yes tea, I'm a northerner 😂 !) from scatch, using a Schwartz packet mix (other packet mixes are available) and my chips are rustic coz I didn't peel them!! Does this make me a Chef yet??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have made Chicken Chasseur & Rustic Chips for tea (yes tea, I'm a northerner 😂 !) from scatch, using a Schwartz packet mix (other packet mixes are available) and my chips are rustic coz I didn't peel them!! Does this make me a Chef yet??
Did you season the chips?.🤔

Reactions: 3
So Prick is a surgeon now 😂
Prick: 'Does it hurt' - Idiot, of course it hurts!
I also noticed that when they now mention items on their Amazon store they are putting #Ad on the vlog, when i reported them to ASA i mentioned the flogging of the amazon store without Ad marking so hopefully they had a word....

Also Prick yet again trying to be right about everything when he is clearly wrong.
Glowing red with sunburn 'im not burnt though'! Yes you clearly are.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Packet mix??? Could you not have sourced some Chas and Seur like the rest of us? 🤣 🤣

Glowing red with sunburn 'im not burnt though'! Yes you clearly are.....
It might not be, could well be the alcohol 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is the point of the vlogs, they are so far behind, we knew he had his hernia op and recovered well via instagram/facebook a few weeks ago

Reactions: 9
Yes with some Paprika & oil infused with garlic & chilli flakes
Hmmm I'm not so sure you can claim chef status with that. Sorry 😔 although saying that, you didn't mention salt so maybe you could be a chef...!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes with some Paprika & oil infused with garlic & chilli flakes
yum yum !

Although you’re only a chef if you didn’t use salt or pepper and used an entire bulb of garlic in a meal for two … unless your breath is honking and you get acid reflux from the sheer amount of garlic you use , youre not a chef !

watched tonight’s slog and where does prick get off being so nasty to Leigh after he’s just had surgery ??

I remember after I had my C section how beaten up I felt and my husband was amazing , never complained , never mocked me for my mummy waddle when I went to the loo or how I had to traverse up and down the stairs … prick is a nasty piece of work , rolling his eyes about being a carer ! Sorry Nick you made the vow “In sickness and in health” .. time to suck it up and not make Leighvil’s surgery all about you !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.