The livingstones

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell another Asda pasta salad for lunch on her latest vlog! She must have had one every day for a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do they eat so much for lunch? I have some soup and some fruit or a sandwich and maybe a yogurt for lunch! They have 2 large meals a day! Those pasta salads are high in calories and they then go on and have a big dinner! No wonder they’ve been dieting for 5 years

Reactions: 4
Why do they eat so much for lunch? I have some soup and some fruit or a sandwich and maybe a yogurt for lunch! They have 2 large meals a day! Those pasta salads are high in calories and they then go on and have a big dinner! No wonder they’ve been dieting for 5 years
I know it’s crazy, the obsession with food is so unhealthy. That’s so true, when will they realise they need to bloody stick to a diet, 5 years later and still at square one 🤷🏻‍♀️

she was just about to tuck into a huge pasta salad and said she couldn't wait for her nandos later.....who can fit in rice, chips, chicken, halloumi, coleslaw, corn and salad after that massive pasta salad at lunch??? is that really a diet?? she said the calories for the nandos was about 800 o_O she should have asked her pal jane to count it up for her it would have been about 350 then ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she was just about to tuck into a huge pasta salad and said she couldn't wait for her nandos later.....who can fit in rice, chips, chicken, halloumi, coleslaw, corn and salad after that massive pasta salad at lunch??? is that really a diet?? she said the calories for the nandos was about 800 o_O she should have asked her pal jane to count it up for her it would have been about 350 then ;)
...not only that, one minute, she was laying on her bed half dying with a headache, the next she was tucking into her fake Nandos that she had promised herself earlier in the day. You couldn't make this tit up!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
...not only that, one minute, she was laying on her bed half dying with a headache, the next she was tucking into her fake Nandos that she had promised herself earlier in the day. You couldn't make this tit up!
she's had every illness going........except hypochondria ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was probably just feeling lethargic after her big pasta 🤣 it’s a good job they don’t wanna be known just for weight loss, there is duck all weight loss!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen the wedding ‘first dance’ vlog.....🤦‍♀️

so I had to go look after reading this......cringing hell what was that???? the guests looked stunned when the camera pans at the end, like that the duck did we just watch

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s just so typical of them really! Who came up with choreography?? Honestly, just shuffle round the floor like the rest of us........

• Haha
Bloody hell another Asda pasta salad for lunch on her latest vlog! She must have had one every day for a week!
I know, a great big chicken pasta salad followed by the 800 calorie nandos shite a couple of hours later after a lie down in bed!

It’s just so typical of them really! Who came up with choreography?? Honestly, just shuffle round the floor like the rest of us........
Soooo cringe, can you imagine being a guest? I think Gav is just so thick that he does whatever Helen suggests.

Me and hubs just clung to each other and like moved around as if dancing slow.....hubs was pissed as a fart so was kind of using me to lean on and i wasn't far behind him either 😂
Edited to say.....whilst we were 'dancing' the only sweet nothings he said to me were 'dying for a piss...' ahhh our romantic day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We done lots of going round in circles......like most couples do to be honest. I was cringing outside at Helen & Gav. I would’ve gone to the loo, I get so embarrassed for people when they carry on like that.....him on the one knee and her twirling round him 🙈🙈🙈 I’m cringing outside in!!

• Haha
I honestly really like them but their friendship with Chins & Combover Charlie does them no favours whatsoever.

Reactions: 5