The livingstones

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably, it makes ma laugh the way Jane always says Helen is her best friend ever, what about her friends she already knew, her bridesmaid etc! Strange

Oh the tik toks are bad 😂
I thought it was funny when Helen wished the bean a happy birthday and said they were ‘one’ of their best friends🤣 Jane always declares her undying love for Helen saying she is her best friend, obviously Jane isn’t Helens!

Reactions: 3
So I’ve just watched Helens video, she said she couldn’t increase her hours at work during lockdown because she has Jared and her parents obviously can’t look after him at the moment which is totally understandable. Like we said on the chins thread, there’s no reason why Jane couldn’t have upped her hours to help out, she’s got zero commitments. It shows Jane up for what she really is especially after throwing a wobbler over her “anxiety”.
Helen said she’s stayed the same weight during lockdown, then she said her uniform is tighter, which is it love 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
I think she’s telling a little porky pies, she does look bigger. To be fair to her though, she’s not as full of tit as her mate, who is the biggest bullshitter in Eastbourne 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So I’ve just watched Helens video, she said she couldn’t increase her hours at work during lockdown because she has Jared and her parents obviously can’t look after him at the moment which is totally understandable. Like we said on the chins thread, there’s no reason why Jane couldn’t have upped her hours to help out, she’s got zero commitments. It shows Jane up for what she really is especially after throwing a wobbler over her “anxiety”.
Helen said she’s stayed the same weight during lockdown, then she said her uniform is tighter, which is it love 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
I think she’s telling a little porky pies, she does look bigger. To be fair to her though, she’s not as full of tit as her mate, who is the biggest bullshitter in Eastbourne 😂
What does Helen do?

Yeah she works in Tesco same as Janiechins, Helen happily told people she worked for Tesco in her earlier videos but then later on became secretive over it, probably under the instructions of you know who!

Reactions: 5
Do we know what she does there? I don't know why but I always get the feeling Helen is more admin than shop floor.

Reactions: 2
Do we know what she does there? I don't know why but I always get the feeling Helen is more admin than shop floor.
I’m sure she’s said before she’s on the tills, I think she said she likes talking to the customers I could be wrong though. I would imagine she‘d be good on the tills with her being chatty

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah she works in Tesco same as Janiechins, Helen happily told people she worked for Tesco in her earlier videos but then later on became secretive over it, probably under the instructions of you know who!
was that in her "bless this cookie" days ;) I still howl that she called herself that

• Haha
What's this?! 😂😂

Before the channel was known as the livingstones she was called bless this cookie 😂 if you order her vlogs from oldest first and watch some she says in the intro welcome to bless this cookie LOL gave us some good giggles that did

Reactions: 1
Before the channel was known as the livingstones she was called bless this cookie 😂 if you order her vlogs from oldest first and watch some she says in the intro welcome to bless this cookie LOL gave us some good giggles that did
You have got to be shitting me 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
😂 😂 its tattle gold isnt it? this one finished me off.......

She's like a camel, gurning and eye bleeping the camera in full blown mating season 😳 I can't decide if she's serious or taking the piss?!?! 😭😭 Who's hair tutorial did she copy? The Doc from Back To The Future??

• Haha
She's like a camel, gurning and eye bleeping the camera in full blown mating season 😳 I can't decide if she's serious or taking the piss?!?! 😭😭 Who's hair tutorial did she copy? The Doc from Back To The Future??
howling 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Helen's husband reminds me of an inconvenienced guinea pig that can constantly smell tit. It's the weird look on his face!!
A poundland Dave Grohl i think someone on here said on one of the threads 😂

Telling porkie pies and then eating the porkie pies afterwards

• Haha