The livingstones

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both her and porkchops are always the same. How they haven't insisted they have ibs-c I don't know as they're both always full of tit especially with dieting lol

Reactions: 3
Judging by the stuff she took to on holiday with her I'd say yes 😂. Her and Jane were saying how much calorie counting had changed their lives and that's it forever lol. I really do like Helen though!

Reactions: 4
Has Helen stopped calorie counting aswell?
Has she also stopped cooking and just heats up ready meals or frozen as that's all there seems to be in her hauls now.

Also how much cheese are they eating? She seems to buy tons of the stuff in various variations.

Reactions: 3
It looks like Helen has out the weight back on that she lost after watching her live video last night. Probably be the same as Jane and Tan wiping the slate clean come January #again

Reactions: 1
Shes now doing a "podcast" like Jane. Can these two grown women not do something without the other copying!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Been MIA for over a week again. Off the diet wagon.

I hope she’s ok as I feel like she’s letting herself go, doesn’t even brush her hair at the back before filming

Reactions: 4
Been MIA for over a week again. Off the diet wagon.

I hope she’s ok as I feel like she’s letting herself go, doesn’t even brush her hair at the back before filming
Yes, I was thinking the same.
I was wondering if she's got low mood as she's mentioned a few times she that she doesn't find January easy.

Further morphing into the gammon joint, she has now got herself a Buddha.
Is there anything one can do without the other one following?

Reactions: 6
She’s really let herself go. Needs a health overhall quickly. Gammon is a bad influence who is dragging her down with her

Reactions: 8
I didn't know there was a separate thread for Helen as her and Jane just seem to have morphed into each other anyway!! I think Jane seems to think she's superior to Helen, it's just an impression I get. 🤔 Jane always seems to be looking down her nose at her when they're together and when Jane got her a sale item of jewellery for Helen's birthday, and proudly announced the fact, just made me wonder about their best bud act!! 🤪

I didn't know there was a separate thread for Helen as her and Jane just seem to have morphed into each other anyway!! I think Jane seems to think she's superior to Helen, it's just an impression I get. 🤔 Jane always seems to be looking down her nose at her when they're together and when Jane got her a sale item of jewellery for Helen's birthday, and proudly announced the fact, just made me wonder about their best bud act!! 🤪
It’s because Helen was one of Janes viewers before they met and became friends so Jane looks down on Helen as if she’s Just a fan girl 😂 I was also surprised Helen had a thread like you say they morph into one I can’t talk about one without thinking I’m talking about the other at times.

Reactions: 5
Sometimes I like Helen, then I think nah I don't like you 😂🤔 there has got to be something wrong with her for fangirling over Janeychins