The livingstones

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I like Helen, then I think nah I don't like you 😂🤔 there has got to be something wrong with her for fangirling over Janeychins
Exactly how I felt before I decided that I didn't really like her very much!
I used to like her before she got friendly with Jane - I think that says it all really!

I feel Helen is quite naive in some ways and gets swept along with Jane.

Reactions: 5
Jane always has little put downs to Helen but says them with a giggle or a smile so she doesn't get called out on them, like when her and bean went to visit Helen and she showed them the house makeover, new kitchen, decorating, furniture etc and Jane said something like "oh its a lot better than before" in a very sarcastic tone, its a weird friendship for sure! I can't get on board with Helen either, I've tried but its a nope from me, anyone who is Janes number one fan is not on "my people" list, plus shes another one who can't wash her hair or use a brush for her vlogs, slobs everywhere!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Jane always has little put downs to Helen but says them with a giggle or a smile so she doesn't get called out on them, like when her and bean went to visit Helen and she showed them the house makeover, new kitchen, decorating, furniture etc and Jane said something like "oh its a lot better than before" in a very sarcastic tone, its a weird friendship for sure! I can't get on board with Helen either, I've tried but its a nope from me, anyone who is Janes number one fan is not on "my people" list, plus shes another one who can't wash her hair or use a brush for her vlogs, slobs everywhere!!!
I wouldn't even pop to the shops the way they look some times, let alone present myself for all the world to see, like they do.
They take no care of themselves. I'm not saying you have to be done up to the nines everyday but at least wash and brush your hair. Its the basics in life.

Reactions: 6
I prefer Helen over Jane any day as she seems more fun but I definitely think their friendship has spoilt things. I can't forgive her for those airbrushed pics she did though and buying all that junk for her boy to eat. Oh and the singing!! 🤦🏼‍♀️😬

Reactions: 4
Omg did she really?🤨 She's a right jealous witch!! Can't stand anyone to have anything she doesn't. Why does Helen bother with her argh! Helen is a bit of a drip but she should have the balls to tell Janeychins to duck off.

None of them wash..it's more a case of being bogging than vlogging 🤮🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven’t had much chance to catch up, bloody kids being off on half term interfering with my tattle time 🤣
God, that was a load of shite she bought. I crack up when both Helen and Janeychins say the word ‘calories’ bloody hell the pair of them clearly aren’t calorie counting properly!

Last edited:
Helen's husband reminds me of an inconvenienced guinea pig that can constantly smell tit. It's the weird look on his face!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Now that, I would love to see!! 😂😂
Me too!

I remember Jane making slights as Helen when they went to visit before the kitchen reno about how they didn't have a dining table.

Reactions: 1
Helen said she’s not been calorie counting for ages in the latest vlog. To be fair the Wagamama meal looked good.

Helen was on insta live earlier, something has clicked guys, she’s back doing calorie counting and fasting. It’s as though her and Gammons have got to do things together, one starts eating crap again and so does the other! It’s all just so predictable, calorie count, go off it, put the weight back on, and again and again. Helen isn’t as bad as her mate though, at least she’s not screwing people over for money!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Helen was on insta live earlier, something has clicked guys, she’s back doing calorie counting and fasting. It’s as though her and Gammons have got to do things together, one starts eating crap again and so does the other! It’s all just so predictable, calorie count, go off it, put the weight back on, and again and again. Helen isn’t as bad as her mate though, at least she’s not screwing people over for money!
God they probably facetime every time one of them goes for a poo 🙄

• Haha
lets hope she either learns to lip sync or stops the worlds shittest tik toks too ;)

I always thought the friendship was unhelpful they both enable each other to “go off plan” and say life’s to short to worry bout food same thing over and over again 🥱

I always thought the friendship was unhelpful they both enable each other to “go off plan” and say life’s to short to worry bout food same thing over and over again 🥱
Yeah it’s like a merry go round, same again every few months. They have a good heart to heart and decide to get back on plan though 🤣

Reactions: 2