Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Sometimes I like Helen, then I think nah I don't like you 😂🤔 there has got to be something wrong with her for fangirling over Janeychins

Reactions: 6

Disneylover

VIP Member
No I often miss the good ones. I did see the one she did last year with The Dudes crying his heart out for her attention the whole hour + ignoring him so she could have her time. It was nasty.

This isn't the first times she posted a farewell post then come back after her bff the gammon joint talked some sense into her. She did it over slimcon or Jane day I think.

I wonder if there is a connection between Helen quitting and the Slimming World Budget Beggars quitting days after?
I remember there was a drama over Jane Day doing a video basically slagging them all off for doing ads, wasn’t because they were all promoting musclefood do the unthinkable shite, yeah I remember Helen whinging over that.
Have the Budget Slimmers quit YouTube?

she cant even be arsed replying to the comments from people saying lovely things to her or asking if this means she isnt quitting insta, lazy drama queens her and gammons! They love the attention when its stroking their egos and swelling there already huge heads but hardly ever bother to reply, she can't expect to put a post like that up after the whole we quit one and then ignore comments.....she's deleted the neg ones though I see, saw one and it was gone sharpish, come on Helen pull your finger out!
I’ve always thought Helen was nicer than Jane but she does seem to love a drama, yeah I’ve noticed she hardly replies to people, very rude. Ooh what did the negative one say x

Oh and thinking about it, it probably speaks volumes with her being mates with chins!

Reactions: 5

Wtfherewegoagain

Yes!! Let's be honest she's spouting off about this diet constantly, of course she's gonna get people messaging her asking questions what does she expect!! I do like Helen but she came across as a bit of a tit yesterday on her stories. Bloody hell she's been doing it two weeks, the way she's going on your think she's been on it years!
Exactly! You cant expect to bang on about leaving slimming world and how amazing what you are now doing is and then have a moan when your followers naturally ask you about it and say "its making it all about food" 🙈 Go check out my youtube channel - but dont ask me what I'm doing, omg I've lost 10lbs in 2 weeks but i forget to mention i lost 7lbs of water weight last week so have actually only really lost 3lbs. But its ok because Jane is going to rush out a video explaining it all and you can guarantee she will want to do it pre Helen. Helen should spend some time focusing on her and the family, crack on with her new plan and she will go far. It will take the pressure off and she can just come back in a few weeks when she has really got into it and worked out how it all works for her and then she will be better positioned to answer questions.

Sara_M

VIP Member
Her latest pic has been edited so badly, kitchen cupboards completely warped! Why did she even upload that!

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
she was just about to tuck into a huge pasta salad and said she couldn't wait for her nandos later.....who can fit in rice, chips, chicken, halloumi, coleslaw, corn and salad after that massive pasta salad at lunch??? is that really a diet?? she said the calories for the nandos was about 800 o_O she should have asked her pal jane to count it up for her it would have been about 350 then ;)
...not only that, one minute, she was laying on her bed half dying with a headache, the next she was tucking into her fake Nandos that she had promised herself earlier in the day. You couldn't make this shit up!

• Haha

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
OMG she has blocked or isnt friends with a lot of the other SW YouTubers now 😲 including Fopperholic and Debbie for example!!!I wonder if there was a fall out ?

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Yeah she works in Tesco same as Janiechins, Helen happily told people she worked for Tesco in her earlier videos but then later on became secretive over it, probably under the instructions of you know who!

Queenie

VIP Member
I honestly really like them but their friendship with Chins & Combover Charlie does them no favours whatsoever.

NighttimeNurse

They are all children.

They eat like children and act like children. Sweets, chocolate and crisps and silly "I'm not fwends with you any more".

I weep for the future.

• Heart

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Sometimes I like Helen, then I think nah I don't like you 😂🤔 there has got to be something wrong with her for fangirling over Janeychins
Exactly how I felt before I decided that I didn't really like her very much!
I used to like her before she got friendly with Jane - I think that says it all really!

I feel Helen is quite naive in some ways and gets swept along with Jane.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I used to like Helen but, I don't know, there's something about her now I'm not quite sure about, can't quite put my finger on it.
I noticed she laid low when 'Slimcon Gate' was happening, said she was taking a break, which she always does when the going gets tough and to top it off, she is friends with the Gammon Joints so, that doesn't score her any brownie points from me either.

Canklesshankles

It's always the same. Look at the muscle food plan. Nobody sticks to anything whatsoever. Tired of hearing it and hearing women bleating on about food or being big headed gurus.

Did anyone notice When Helen was talking to Gav about calorie counting, he said he has 2000 each day and is 6ft 3in tall? Jane Gammons is eating 1800 daily and must be at least a foot shorter than him.

Llamaramma

So she’s not who I thought she was, very disappointing 🙁
A few people have been surprised that she's done this as she she seemed so down to Earth. Perhaps her mate, Greedy Grunter Gammons is giving her tips on deception. Hence how it's back fired.

lexiloo

VIP Member
She’s been taking tips from Tan, she’s probably done a tutorial on it ma love 🤣
Oh god she’s got trifles on a diet 😂
between her and Jane ive seen those bloody asda pasta salads so much this week I'll be seeing them in my sleep! just make one you lazy sods

• Haha