The livingstones

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the Jane Gluttons wanna be! Bless her, stay off social media hun... you have a “special” child you don’t want (need) the attention 🤭 enjoy your life off camera 🤞🙏

Reactions: 1
Anyone know what happened with her family member that was sick. Ive heard her talk about a funeral in her insta stories?

Reactions: 1
Iv always thought it was the other way round. Jane tried to be like Helen especially with the singing and acting silly. I cant watch them with her bursting into song every few seconds for no reason! Not watched them for ages really as their content wasnt really grabbing me

Reactions: 3
Iv always thought it was the other way round. Jane tried to be like Helen especially with the singing and acting silly. I cant watch them with her bursting into song every few seconds for no reason! Not watched them for ages really as their content wasnt really grabbing me
I think it's the other way round too, I think Jane tries to be like Helen. I did find Helen annoying at first but I quite like her now, she's more genuine that Jane I think, she doesn't come across as desperate as Gammons lol

Reactions: 6
I think overall Helen is forever a well worn big mum. Who'll be forever going on about diets and following sw but constantly making excuses. Nice enough lady and not spiteful.. I just can't bear the singing 😩

Reactions: 7
I've been watching her going on and on about this fasting diet but when people ask her questions about it on her grid most of the time she just ignores them.

Reactions: 2
I've been watching her going on and on about this fasting diet but when people ask her questions about it on her grid most of the time she just ignores them.
I hate that, I think it's just rude. I wonder how long she'll last with this diet?! That Indy girl she's talking to seems to be a bit of a know it all.
It's hardly surprising Helen lost 7lb in her first week, she'd been off plan for a few months. I actually like Helen but she's going on about this diet a bit much!

I hate that, I think it's just rude. I wonder how long she'll last with this diet?! That Indy girl she's talking to seems to be a bit of a know it all.
It's hardly surprising Helen lost 7lb in her first week, she'd been off plan for a few months. I actually like Helen but she's going on about this diet a bit much!
Totally agree.
She made me laugh as in the first few days of starting it she talked about them having a meal at Weatherspoons and a Chinese for Gav's birthday. 😂

Totally agree.
She made me laugh as in the first few days of starting it she talked about them having a meal at Weatherspoons and a Chinese for Gav's birthday. 😂
😂😂 I give it a few weeks and she'll be back on sw. I like Gavin he seems a sweet fella x

😂😂 I give it a few weeks and she'll be back on sw. I like Gavin he seems a sweet fella x
Or on a different type of diet! 😂
Yeah he does seem sweet. I like Helen too but she's a bit ott at the mo about this diet plan. x

Gosh didn't she get a bit aeriated talking about the diet yesterday! :rolleyes:
Saying she couldn't tell people how many calories they needed to be consuming as she wasn't sure she was having the right amount herself! :confused:

Gosh didn't she get a bit aeriated talking about the diet yesterday! :rolleyes:
Saying she couldn't tell people how many calories they needed to be consuming as she wasn't sure she was having the right amount herself! :confused:
Yes!! Let's be honest she's spouting off about this diet constantly, of course she's gonna get people messaging her asking questions what does she expect!! I do like Helen but she came across as a bit of a tit yesterday on her stories. Bloody hell she's been doing it two weeks, the way she's going on your think she's been on it years!

Yes!! Let's be honest she's spouting off about this diet constantly, of course she's gonna get people messaging her asking questions what does she expect!! I do like Helen but she came across as a bit of a tit yesterday on her stories. Bloody hell she's been doing it two weeks, the way she's going on your think she's been on it years!
Exactly! You cant expect to bang on about leaving slimming world and how amazing what you are now doing is and then have a moan when your followers naturally ask you about it and say "its making it all about food" 🙈 Go check out my youtube channel - but dont ask me what I'm doing, omg I've lost 10lbs in 2 weeks but i forget to mention i lost 7lbs of water weight last week so have actually only really lost 3lbs. But its ok because Jane is going to rush out a video explaining it all and you can guarantee she will want to do it pre Helen. Helen should spend some time focusing on her and the family, crack on with her new plan and she will go far. It will take the pressure off and she can just come back in a few weeks when she has really got into it and worked out how it all works for her and then she will be better positioned to answer questions.

Reactions: 5