Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
she cant even be arsed replying to the comments from people saying lovely things to her or asking if this means she isnt quitting insta, lazy drama queens her and gammons! They love the attention when its stroking their egos and swelling there already huge heads but hardly ever bother to reply, she can't expect to put a post like that up after the whole we quit one and then ignore comments.....she's deleted the neg ones though I see, saw one and it was gone sharpish, come on Helen pull your finger out!

Reactions: 7

Disneylover

VIP Member
Watching Helens vlog this morning and I had a deja vu moment! I know her and the Gammon joint morphed into one another some time ago but honestly, they are even saying the same things now.
Helen was very reluctant to say how many pounds she'd lost though, clearly not as many as she'd have liked but she did say her clothes were feeling loose! Yeah right, looked they were hanging off you. NOT!
Just came on to say the same, her clothes are loose but she won’t say what she’s lost 😂. Yeah defo taking too much notice of chins!

Her excuse will be because she's looking after Jared and doesn't have time to prepare a salad. Jared looks likes he is old enough to understand when his mums a bit busy so if she says this then i call bullshit 🤣
It looked like she had one of the Asda salads every day! Just make your bloody own!

She’s busy home schooling Jared....so she needs pre packed processed food.....on her calories controlled diet.
It’s a joke all the processed crap they eat, they need to think of the salt and saturated fat as well both Helen and Jane are a pair of jokes when it comes to diets

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Jane always has little put downs to Helen but says them with a giggle or a smile so she doesn't get called out on them, like when her and bean went to visit Helen and she showed them the house makeover, new kitchen, decorating, furniture etc and Jane said something like "oh its a lot better than before" in a very sarcastic tone, its a weird friendship for sure! I can't get on board with Helen either, I've tried but its a nope from me, anyone who is Janes number one fan is not on "my people" list, plus shes another one who can't wash her hair or use a brush for her vlogs, slobs everywhere!!!
I wouldn't even pop to the shops the way they look some times, let alone present myself for all the world to see, like they do.
They take no care of themselves. I'm not saying you have to be done up to the nines everyday but at least wash and brush your hair. Its the basics in life.

I really hate when YTubers film their children ... especially when they get to the more understanding of what’s going on stage but still have no say over being filmed I find it akin to those pushy mothers who were always pushing their kids forward to perform in the school nativity play or go to stage school etc... a lot of these performing since childhood people grow up with serious problems and usually end up with drug and alcohol problems I would love to see a law come in to protect these children from the over zealous fame hungry mothers using them like performing seals.
At least Jared will be spared from this now.

kadykal95

Chatty Member
10 pound in two weeks. yeah okay Helen, but what about all the weeks before when you ate like a fucking pig and now your slightly restricting your food your shocked you've lost some weight? Lets see if your still doing this after a month or two!

Spinidge

VIP Member
I didn't know there was a separate thread for Helen as her and Jane just seem to have morphed into each other anyway!! I think Jane seems to think she's superior to Helen, it's just an impression I get. 🤔 Jane always seems to be looking down her nose at her when they're together and when Jane got her a sale item of jewellery for Helen's birthday, and proudly announced the fact, just made me wonder about their best bud act!! 🤪

Disneylover

VIP Member
...not only that, one minute, she was laying on her bed half dying with a headache, the next she was tucking into her fake Nandos that she had promised herself earlier in the day. You couldn't make this shit up!
She was probably just feeling lethargic after her big pasta 🤣 it’s a good job they don’t wanna be known just for weight loss, there is fuck all weight loss!!

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Iv always thought it was the other way round. Jane tried to be like Helen especially with the singing and acting silly. I cant watch them with her bursting into song every few seconds for no reason! Not watched them for ages really as their content wasnt really grabbing me
I think it's the other way round too, I think Jane tries to be like Helen. I did find Helen annoying at first but I quite like her now, she's more genuine that Jane I think, she doesn't come across as desperate as Gammons lol

lexiloo

VIP Member
she was just about to tuck into a huge pasta salad and said she couldn't wait for her nandos later.....who can fit in rice, chips, chicken, halloumi, coleslaw, corn and salad after that massive pasta salad at lunch??? is that really a diet?? she said the calories for the nandos was about 800 o_O she should have asked her pal jane to count it up for her it would have been about 350 then ;)

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Not comfortable putting Jared on? But you did! He was always being pushed forward to do something ’cute’ no-one was asking you to do that.....

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I’ve said before I don’t like her by association of the joints!
I quite liked her when I first discovered her when she was following SW but that was before they became friends. I feel she is generally a nicer person than the joint but she is easily influenced by her.

• Haha

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Anyone else sick of both Helen and Jane's pathetic weight loss attempts? Helen looked the biggest I've ever seen her in the new video. It's such a shame. Constantly starting fresh, then falling apart at the slightest hurdle. 🙈

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Further morphing into the gammon joint, she has now got herself a Buddha.
Is there anything one can do without the other one following?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Jane always has little put downs to Helen but says them with a giggle or a smile so she doesn't get called out on them, like when her and bean went to visit Helen and she showed them the house makeover, new kitchen, decorating, furniture etc and Jane said something like "oh its a lot better than before" in a very sarcastic tone, its a weird friendship for sure! I can't get on board with Helen either, I've tried but its a nope from me, anyone who is Janes number one fan is not on "my people" list, plus shes another one who can't wash her hair or use a brush for her vlogs, slobs everywhere!!!
Omg did she really?🤨 She's a right jealous bitch!! Can't stand anyone to have anything she doesn't. Why does Helen bother with her argh! Helen is a bit of a drip but she should have the balls to tell Janeychins to fuck off.

None of them wash..it's more a case of being bogging than vlogging 🤮🤢

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Why does she hold the camera so close to her face??

To be fair though i prefer helen to jane.
I can't take to her, to me anyone who is friends with the gammons needs to be watched with caution 😂 and when I saw her flinging herself round the dance floor squealing and clapping at janes wedding when charlie was doing his full monty dance for jane I realised all chance of me liking her had effed off

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Maybe they are both dense chubby drama queens after all. No wonder they get along 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ if she's making a chin-back (come back) I reckon it's more to do with Tattle. They all have a bitch fit at what they can't control when the ego has a bit of a beating. Helen stop being a twat or you'll be as disliked as janeychins.

• Haha