The Last of Us - HBO & Sky Atlantic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely incredible Tv. Enjoyed it more than Happy Valley so far! The fact we know what the “infected” is & originated from is scary, unlike the Walking dead and where you could tell they were making it up as they go along. Much better than anything Zombies.

Reactions: 9
I really enjoyed the second episode I’m oblivious to the story as I’m not a gamer so won’t be popping on here much as I don’t want any spoilers ( my sons been warned not to tell me anything) he loves the game, I’m warming to Ellie , thought the first episode was hard to grasp, I didn’t know it was a fungus etc but episode 2 was clearer .Looking forward to episode 3.

Reactions: 5
Really sad that Annie Wersching has passed away today from cancer at 45, she did the voice and motion capture for Tess in the original game and was such a glorious woman ☹ I hope they acknowledge her in some way as she made such an impact with that character.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Really enjoying this so far, I'm a big fan of TWD but I really don't think you can compare the two cos they're so different! The whole fungus thing grosses me out. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Really enjoying this so far, I'm a big fan of TWD but I really don't think you can compare the two cos they're so different! The whole fungus thing grosses me out. :ROFLMAO:
I think there are some similarities, how they move as a horde for example and the frenzied biting feeding but the clickers are way more scary imo...the fact they move sooo quickly is terrifying!

Reactions: 2
Enjoyed the third episode, hopefully it doesn't get too much kickback from people moaning about changes etc. It was more of it's own take on the pandemic.

Reactions: 5
I'm still waiting for twitter to have never picked up Frank's note and not realised of their relationship.. 🙈🤣

Reactions: 1
Gosh that was spectacular 🥺
it really was, even more so because i wasn’t expecting it :(

someone said it was like the first ten minutes of up but an hour long and with background zombies and it truly was. give nick offerman an emmy! broke my HEART 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Partway through watching episode and I’m just really worried frank will die/betray bill 😭 Im so invested

• Heart
Reactions: 7