The Last of Us - HBO & Sky Atlantic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved it, I hope that when Tess told Ellie to get down it was a call to the game as she's a complete liability. I did do the Leonardo DiCaprio point and whilst when I saw Troy Baker waiting outside that office šŸ˜†

Reactions: 2
I'm watching right now and it's so cool how some of it is just, straight outta the game! I love it!

also Pedro Pascal is so bleeping hot

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Never played the game. Looks promising, but not exactly original. Some good actors in it, so that's a plus.

Reactions: 1
It was brilliant, the best tv Iā€™ve seen seen Stranger Things. I canā€™t wait for the next ep. Also Iā€™m loving being in Pedro Pascal era, heā€™s a fantastic actor and also very pleasing to the eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The way some of it was filmed to be close to the video game made me feel a bit sick šŸ˜‚ some of the dialogue was quite stunted and cringe, it made me think of the one liner hints the characters give you as you play and didnā€™t really translate to tv for me. I did enjoy and Iā€™m looking forward to more though.

Reactions: 2
It was brilliant, the best tv Iā€™ve seen seen Stranger Things. I canā€™t wait for the next ep. Also Iā€™m loving being in Pedro Pascal era, heā€™s a fantastic actor and also very pleasing to the eyes
Have you seen the movie 'Prospect' ? ... Sci Fi, was the first time I saw him. Pretty interesting enjoyable film.

Reactions: 3
The way some of it was filmed to be close to the video game made me feel a bit sick šŸ˜‚ some of the dialogue was quite stunted and cringe, it made me think of the one liner hints the characters give you as you play and didnā€™t really translate to tv for me. I did enjoy and Iā€™m looking forward to more though.
Yeah I felt this a bit to be honest! Watched it this morning on the back of the hype and was a bit confused. The prologue half of the episode I enjoyed, I felt it was well done and had good tension despite me knowing what was coming.

Bella Ramsay for me is a bit off in this, I don't know what it is I just feel like especially the sweary outbursts felt like they missed the mark. Maybe it was because the Nico Parker was so good it was more noticeable?

Nico Parker was so good wasn't she? Such a great pick for Sarah. I was wondering why she looked so familiar, she's Thandiwe Newton's daughter!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nico Parker was so good wasn't she? Such a great pick for Sarah. I was wondering why she looked so familiar, she's Thandiwe Newton's daughter!
oh wow I thought she looked familiar! i thought she was fantastic. absolutely loved the first episode and love love love pedro pascal as joel

Reactions: 6
That's why her face was soo familiar. She was fantastic and definitely a chip off the old block on her mums side. Roll on episode 2. šŸ™‚

Reactions: 5
HOLY SHIRTBALLS IT WAS AMAZING.
I'm a huge fan of both games, played both multiple times and I was absolutely gripped and on the edge of my sofa all the way through.
I teared up at Curtis and Viper! šŸ„¹

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m so jealous of the people that get to watch this with no knowledge of the plot. I love the game so much (1 and 2) and am intrigued how they are going to leat season 2 play out.

Iā€™m worried about Bellaā€™s facial expression range because game Ellie can convey a lot of emotion without words.

Reactions: 4
I enjoyed it!! Some of it definitely felt like you were playing the game. Not keen on the actress for Ellie but will see how it goes

Reactions: 3
Another video game player here! Not watched it yet as was nervous after the The Witcher debacle. You've all convinced me to give it a go tonight :D

Loved it! Obsessed with the games, played them so many times.

Casting is fab. Pedro šŸ˜œšŸ˜šŸ˜

Also love that some of the actors from the game are in the show.

The clickers and bloaters look scary!

• Heart
Amazing second ep! Great to see a show where
the infected are an actual threat and scary! Unlike The Walking Dead where they were just an afterthought.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The second episode was unreal! The clickers were so spot on to the game and every bit as terrifying. And the last scene with Tess was horrible! I read on twitter that next weeks episode is the one reviewers are saying is the best of the series so it must be good if it's going to top 1 and 2!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow! Brilliant episode šŸ‘ my heart was in my mouth ( slightly different to what was in Tess's mouth šŸ˜³) for the last 5 minutes! Terrifying and soo watchable!! And unlike the WD walkers these šŸ„ don't go down without a fight!

• Sick
Woah the ending of that episode wasā€¦damn. Incredible and purposefully uncomfortable and heartbreaking. Canā€™t wait for next week! :love:

• Heart
Thereā€™s a companion podcast hosted by Troy Baker simply called ā€œThe Last of Us Podcastā€ thatā€™s been interesting to listen to!