The last 3 things you bought

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1.Mortar and Pestle
2.Tyvek coveralls
3.A Bounty
ooooh! Controversial but the first one puts my whole life off balance - it’s a *gasp* pestle & mortar in my house! Mortar & pestle sends me all a dither like Dec & Ant!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A jacket potato with cheese, beans AND sausage
A vaguely abusive birthday card for the man I fancy who has the audacity to be seeing someone else (🤣)
Some eye cream from Beauty Pie

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mango papaya frozen smoothie mix
Bang bang cauliflower
Medjool dates (a rare treat!)
Have you ever tried a date shake?

A cardamom bun from Ole & Steen
Two reduced pizzas from Waitrose to put in freezer.

ooooh! Controversial but the first one puts my whole life off balance - it’s a *gasp* pestle & mortar in my house! Mortar & pestle sends me all a dither like Dec & Ant!
I have always called it a pestle & mortar but I think it was listed the other way around on the website and I must have just copied without thinking. Is it an alphabetical thing usually with both the mortar & pestle and Ant & Dec?

I have always called it a pestle & mortar but I think it was listed the other way around on the website and I must have just copied without thinking. Is it an alphabetical thing usually with both the mortar & pestle and Ant & Dec?
I don’t know but I think you should complain! 🤣🤣

Nappies
Nipple cream
Greggs sausage roll for my daughter.

mum life is glamorous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.