The last 3 things you bought

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AirPods - hubbies Christmas present
Glitter tattoos - daughters stocking filler
Co-op - roast potato flavour crisp (seriously delicious)

Reactions: 1
Argos voucher for my dad for xmas, boreing but it's what he wants..
Reduced hummus (10p)
Mullled wine, i drank the bottle I'd bought someone so had to replace! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿท๐Ÿ–๐Ÿฝ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
kinky bedroom toy or an actual stethoscope from the stethoscope store for doctor folk?! ๐Ÿ™‚
๐Ÿ˜‚
I would pretend to be surprised at the thought of a stethoscope being used for kinky purposes but given a colleague recently had to remove an otoscope from an anus and rectum, I can well believe that that might be a thing and commend you on your open mindedness.

My purchase was for professional purposes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Percy Pig sweets
Prawn cocktail sandwich
Cheese Tasters

Yep, bought lunch in M&S today. ๐Ÿ˜€

Reactions: 2
3 Harrods Annual Bears (Family tradition)
Squirrel Train Set & Table
Some weird walking Sventhat you can sit and ride on that my daughter saw and is obsessed with

Iโ€™m old school, never buy magazines or papers (or even paperback books anymore) its all done online.

But itโ€™s not Christmas without the guide and highlighter ๐Ÿ˜
Of course you do what I do. What colour highlighter? Mine is always pink

Peking Duck Pringles
Oat Milk
Light bulbs

Reactions: 1
Uniform for an kid's extra curricular activity.
Not buying exactly, but paid into the collection at a family funeral.
Noodles.
Superstar lifestyle right here!

1. Coconut milk
2. Can of corn
For the green curry I made for dinner
3. Chewing gum
Last min counter purchase and it tastes so old. Going to have to check the expiry lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.