The last 3 things you bought

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neon PlayStation light
Face mask
Mascara

All Christmas presents! I also love looking at others receipts & shopping lists, I find it so interesting (haha I'm weird I know!) but maybe I'm just a nosey person or sometimes I want validation for our weird food shops! :p

Reactions: 2
4 boxes of Toffifee from Poundland
I've never had these, I feel like I'm missing out. I thought it was just wafer not a caramel base

I love looking at people's shopping going through the till and judging them 😂 I'd get sacked within the hour if that was my job

Reactions: 3
I've never had these, I feel like I'm missing out. I thought it was just wafer not a caramel base

I love looking at people's shopping going through the till and judging them 😂 I'd get sacked within the hour if that was my job
It's weird, I buy them as presents for teachers and scout leaders etc but I've never tried them myself

1. shower gel from lush.
2. tights from next
3. fake tan from superdrug

Reactions: 2
A dress
Logs
A baby and me by Sarah Ingham blanket (joke)
For real- a box of biscuits

I’m just glad this thread isn’t called ‘the last 3 things you BROUGHT’ 🤦‍♀️

Now that that mini rant is over

1 Markers
2 Big Santa
3 4 Star Pizza takeaway

• Haha
Reactions: 4
14 boxes of mince pies.
Kevin the carrot vol au vents
Chocolate coins

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.