Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I love finding other people’s shopping lists in tesco, Morrison’s etc - how the other half live 😂 having a nose at their shopping and thinking oh that looks nice or Ohh I wouldnt want to live in their house
yes I am aware this makes me sound a bit mad

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Sabbie

VIP Member
I love these mundane trios. Strangely an engaging read. Just waiting for the person who comes in and said they bought a kitchen and a car. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Carmen 6

VIP Member
I feel for you love I’m only carrying the one and feel like I’m dying in this heat 😔 chocolate 🤤 is atleast one of yours that your carrying a girl by any chance that’s a common craving with girls. Stay well xx
Thanks, tried for 6 years, so I'm over the moon really. BOTH girls.
You too.XX

• Heart
Reactions: 8

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
I love this thread! I used to have a collection of old shopping lists I found! I know that sounds so weird but they fascinate me!

Choc chip brioche
Eggs
Christmas cards

• Heart
Reactions: 7

IrishName

VIP Member
kinky bedroom toy or an actual stethoscope from the stethoscope store for doctor folk?! 🙂
😂
I would pretend to be surprised at the thought of a stethoscope being used for kinky purposes but given a colleague recently had to remove an otoscope from an anus and rectum, I can well believe that that might be a thing and commend you on your open mindedness.

My purchase was for professional purposes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7