The last 3 things you bought

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Odeon Unlimited subscription
Six + calpol for my youngest son
A midwife character ampoule opener from Beyond Bea 😍

Reactions: 1
A rose gold & white stethescope for 2020 a Christmas present to myself 😍 And a pink one my locker in a children's hospital 😍 it's the little things lol

LV Neverfull for my cousin who just had a transplant on the 13th so surprising her for Christmas!!

M&S bra 😍😂

Tomorrow is lidl shopping for Christmas food then Tesco for the Cadburys and Christmas alcohol. Worked the last 2 Christmas's so my phone will be off for the 24th and 25th. Honestly just looking forward to Gordon's pink gin and passion fruit kopperberg cause I'm a classy lady xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bottle of brandy
Some sort of raspberry and prosecco meringue stack thing ( I don't like Christmas pudding )
Filled the car with petrol 😂 ( in fairness I am still working over Christmas )

Bottle of brandy
Some sort of raspberry and prosecco meringue stack thing ( I don't like Christmas pudding )
Filled the car with petrol 😂 ( in fairness I am still working over Christmas )
Omg meringue thing sounds unreal. I don't like pudding or mince pies etc so we bought the pana cotta from m&s last year getting it again this year it is unreal!

Ah shite hope you have a good Christmas none the less

Omg meringue thing sounds unreal. I don't like pudding or mince pies etc so we bought the pana cotta from m&s last year getting it again this year it is unreal!

Ah shite hope you have a good Christmas none the less
It's from Sainsbury's 🤤 there's another one with lemon and white chocolate but it had all gone 😲 I'm thinking I might brave another Sainsbury's Tomorrow and see if I can get hold of it 😎
I've got Christmas day itself off , but that's it! No matter at least the roads are quiet . And you too x

Yaker for the dogs Christmas
Disposable roasting trays (sorry planet)
Shower gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.