The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lamberton Life #2
Spreading germs, buying tat, Antonnnnnnnny will hate you if you’re fat

• Haha
Reactions: 17
*eye fucks self in phone*Hellluuurr *eye fucks self * (to antonnyyy) where are we going?*eye fucks self* arggghhh she’s so annoying !
Then stood in the gym with her bloody resistance band on asking why she has no arse (again) The absolute melt

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can you imagine them walking into they gym like

“Dya kno who I am? Antwon do they know who we are?”
“You film me eye bleeping myself and pouting at myself with all the gear and no idea - make sure you call me Venus antwon”

I literally just cringed watching that clip

• Haha
Noticed last week she had a woman in the background on a cross trainer innocently working out. (As you do in a gym!!) 😡😡....id be fuming having my image in the backgeound of her videos!! With no consent/GDPR knowledge? and no shits given as per!! . Its all about the Lambertons. 😡😡😡

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine them walking into they gym like

“Dya kno who I am? Antwon do they know who we are?”
“You film me eye bleeping myself and pouting at myself with all the gear and no idea - make sure you call me Venus antwon”

I literally just cringed watching that clip
The fake DKNY clobber for the gym 🙄
And has anyone else noticed that Jennnnnnnna drinks juice at the gym??? Is it just me or is that not good for anyone? Aren’t you meant to drink water?
The juice from the Aldi haaaaaaaaauuuuul can’t be good for them black teeth of hers 🤮

Noticed last week she had a woman in the background on a cross trainer innocently working out. (As you do in a gym!!) 😡😡....id be fuming having my image in the backgeound of her videos!! With no consent/GDPR knowledge? and no shits given as per!! . Its all about the Lambertons. 😡😡😡
During one of their stories the other week there was a bloke in the background that stopped what he was doing as he obviously didn’t want to be an extra in their video
Who can blame him??

• Angry
The fake DKNY clobber for the gym 🙄
And has anyone else noticed that Jennnnnnnna drinks juice at the gym??? Is it just me or is that not good for anyone? Aren’t you meant to drink water?
The juice from the Aldi haaaaaaaaauuuuul can’t be good for them black teeth of hers 🤮
You mean dilute 🤢 😂

• Haha
You mean dilute 🤢 😂
Oh yeah, dilute 🙊😂🤮
I’m calling Bingo on her getting her new coat this weekend that she was harping on about this morning on their 5th child free holiday/weekend away of 2020, probably purchased from Fake Clobber Alley near Strangeways.
Also calling Bingo on drinking pitchers in Wetherspoons whilst they sit there, film each other, play on their phones, Jenna lip smacking and claw handing whilst Antonnnnnnnnnnny filters their pics with you guessed it the autumn presets
McDonalds breakfast and/or Subway will also feature

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It would annoy the life out of me seeing them filming their every move ! They must be so distracting ! No consideration for anyone else ,as usual

Oh yeah, dilute 🙊😂🤮
I’m calling Bingo on her getting her new coat this weekend that she was harping on about this morning on their 5th child free holiday/weekend away of 2020, probably purchased from Fake Clobber Alley near Strangeways.
Also calling Bingo on drinking pitchers in Wetherspoons whilst they sit there, film each other, play on their phones, Jenna lip smacking and claw handing whilst Antonnnnnnnnnnny filters their pics with you guessed it the autumn presets
McDonalds breakfast and/or Subway will also feature
Yep then next weekend it will be back to shopping sprees to primarni for 18389 outfits for Jenna and some socks for arff!
Followed by a tub of sweet corn

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It would annoy the life out of me seeing them filming their every move ! They must be so distracting ! No consideration for anyone else ,as usual

Yep then next weekend it will be back to shopping sprees to primarni for 18389 outfits for Jenna and some socks for arff!
Followed by a tub of sweet corn
We don’t read there do we Antonnnnnnnny??

I said we were taking H for a burger in Leeds tonight, that should decrease our selfishness score. I am absolutely starving, are you starving Antonnnnnny?
I’m gonna buy Aarrrffffffy some fake designer clobber for his birrrrfffffday from Manchesterrrrrrrr so he can pose for some pics on the autumn presets you made, you are so clever Antonnnnnnnnnny, you are my bestie, am I your Venus? Tell me tell me!
Have I got a bum yet my Bestie?? I’ve been flexing and eye f*ck*ng myself in the mirror at the gym but I can’t see one yet..........I am sooooooooo excited for when I get one, we might need another weekend away to celebrate
I want to go walking somewhere and wear my diarrhoea coloured coat you bought me cos I’m your Bestie, we are Besties 4EVA aren’t we Antonnnnnnnny?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I asked them if they are planning on responding to Antwons disgusting video! It’s been read and ignored - we need to find a way to get it up onto their page 😂
Radio silence on the Gram for the last 24 hours and the hate fuelled video link no longer works so he must have removed it 😵😵👍🏼👍🏼😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Radio silence on the Gram for the last 24 hours and the hate fuelled video link no longer works so he must have removed it 😵😵👍🏼👍🏼😂😂
Here comes the prepared speech from the pair of them 😂😂😂 they can’t go away again without documenting it for the “gap in the market” YouTube page!

He’s spineless - own what you have said because you clearly mean it or you wouldn’t have posted it! What a cockwomble 🤢

Reactions: 2
I think dad Derek has escaped from his room! Bet they’ve had to spend the whole day looking for him, hopefully he’s not run off with the dilute, corn beef pasties and a chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think dad Derek has escaped from his room! Bet they’ve had to spend the whole day looking for him, hopefully he’s not run off with the dilute, corn beef pasties and a chicken.
😂😂😂 Brilliant!
Maybe they got the sh💩ts from their burgers last night, either that or they got locked in at the gym

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think antwon has had to tell jenna about the video backlash then been on here she always says she doesn't want to know what people write on here, and they have disappeared probably fallen out 😮

I think antwon has had to tell jenna about the video backlash then been on here she always says she doesn't want to know what people write on here, and they have disappeared probably fallen out 😮
It’s very strange they would be so quiet for so long usually we know as soon as one of them has farted
I wonder what’s gone down

• Haha
It’s very strange they would be so quiet for so long usually we know as soon as one of them has farted
I wonder what’s gone down
Can us Tattlers make it to the second thread before Jennnnnnnnna and Antonnnnnnnnny reappear??!!

Reactions: 2