The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 bags of grated cheese....coz obvs. They cant just buy a block like us and grate it!
Arrrrfs smoothies and microwave rice for their huge lunch is served for her king 🤢🤢🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahaha dilute 😂
I’m confused as to why antwon has referred to jennnnaa as a Venus in his latest post .Is it a typo?
No typo, just more greasing from Antonnnnnnny 🤮🤮

Everyone on the edge of their seats for the Aldi food shop content today ?
I’m predicting bloobs,strawbs,pots,those round slices of chicken,almat,bleach for bleach wash obvs,cuc.What have I missed guys ?
Halloumi cos we are obsessssssssssed with it aren’t we Antonnnnnnny?
Cat biscuits for the cat, or Aaaaarrffffyyyyy if he gets peckish
Cleaning wipes cos Antonnnnnnny reckons it may help with that GAP in the market if I pretend I’m a Domestic Goddess (really I’m just a lazy trout)
Pastaaaaaaaa
Baaaaaccccconnnn, low fat version of course
Tedddddddy Faces, these are my absolute faves aren’t they Antonnnnnnny?
We went together to do the shop, we caaaaaaaan’t bare to be apart cos he is my bestie, I’m his Venus, it was a baaaaaarg shop, didn’t do a full shop though cos would you believe it he’s taking me away next weekend??!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes is something else, being tight over buying that poor child a pair of pjs... basically begging for a discount code then using yellow sticker vegan food but expects me to believe she is cutting about in £600 trainers and a £900 bag..... do one love!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t wait to see them in their matching beanies x
Ready for their weekend away in Manchester 🙄 That she is soooooooooooooo excited about..................
I’m calling Bingo on another visit to the Fake Designer Clobber Shop (that won’t be storied though cos they want to look like they’ve got Loadsa Money)

Ready for their weekend away in Manchester 🙄 That she is soooooooooooooo excited about..................
I’m calling Bingo on another visit to the Fake Designer Clobber Shop (that won’t be storied though cos they want to look like they’ve got Loadsa Money)
Yeah really strange how she didn’t bother to do a haul or unboxing of her £££ designer trainers and handbag.Just chose to film Aldi beans instead Jenna? Much more exciting eh .

Reactions: 4
Ffs isnt Greater Manchester a high risk local lockdown area? I know my family are in Stockport!! We are in a 2nd wave of Covid and them 2 tits strut about child free like its a normal day! 😡😡😡. Her mums just recovered from Lung Cancer and not only is she still having her Ecig with her in Town (dont even get me startee on THAT ONE!! )....shes also putting her Mum at a huge risk being with her after a bloody jolly weekend to Manchester!
They are glued at the hip and need some friends seperately. I coulent cope with him 24/7....or her!

Reactions: 6
Yeah really strange how she didn’t bother to do a haul or unboxing of her £££ designer trainers and handbag.Just chose to film Aldi beans instead Jenna? Much more exciting eh .
Exactly where is all the designer packing because i will bet you a tin of aldi beans if she had it then it would be on display!! I remember ages ago she did show unpacking of some rank fucci slidders and she pulled them out a wee plastic wrapper 😂😂😂😂😂 like gucci use plastic bags for packing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She can’t pull anything off, neither can he, no clothes suit them as they have zero taste 🤢
The thing is that some fake clobber can be good snides so don’t look out of place if you just had one thing on, she busts out full outfits and vile looking shoes on the pigeon toed feet then a really crap fake bag and she just looks a total monstrosity, she doesn’t ‘wear anything well’

When antwon said aarrffs trainers are like mini Bally’s I had serious second hand embarrassment

She can’t pull anything off, neither can he, no clothes suit them as they have zero taste 🤢
The thing is that some fake clobber can be good snides so don’t look out of place if you just had one thing on, she busts out full outfits and vile looking shoes on the pigeon toed feet then a really crap fake bag and she just looks a total monstrosity, she doesn’t ‘wear anything well’
She really doesn’t .Ive never seen in her in one decent outfit that actually suits her

Reactions: 1
When antwon said aarrffs trainers are like mini Bally’s I had serious second hand embarrassment
Ditto!!!
Not that Arrrrfffyyyyy will wear them much as he will mainly be in the house with Derrick whilst Jenna and Antonnnnnnnnny swan off here there and everywhere without him and H

Reactions: 1
Ditto!!!
Not that Arrrrfffyyyyy will wear them much as he will mainly be in the house with Derrick whilst Jenna and Antonnnnnnnnny swan off here there and everywhere without him and H
They suit each other perfectly ,they’re like the female and male equivalents in cringeyness !
Still no response to antwons hate video ...we see you antwon .Who do they think they’re kidding ?

• Haha
Nearly vommited when he said mini bally’s.... you do actually get kids balanciaga trainers antwonnnnn but you must not get that on the stall jenna got her’s from!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ffs isnt Greater Manchester a high risk local lockdown area? I know my family are in Stockport!! We are in a 2nd wave of Covid and them 2 tits strut about child free like its a normal day! 😡😡😡. Her mums just recovered from Lung Cancer and not only is she still having her Ecig with her in Town (dont even get me startee on THAT ONE!! )....shes also putting her Mum at a huge risk being with her after a bloody jolly weekend to Manchester!
They are glued at the hip and need some friends seperately. I coulent cope with him 24/7....or her!
They are that self absorbed and idiotic that they don’t ever contemplate how their actions impact on other people. They are probably super spreaders of the virus 🦠🤢 the dirty selfish b*st*rds 🤬
The other week when she was going on about how ill she felt and in usual Jenna style she asked Antonnnnnnnnny several times how poorly he was feeling and then they buzzed off to the gym..........one of the worst places to go if you have any sort of germs but because they were that desperate for content for the Gram they went anyway.
They are totally joined at the hip, it’s so cringeworthy.
She is going to erupt and become even more needy and unbearable when he has to go back to the office 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Angry